Pinarello launch Dogma F10 for 2017 season

News bot

Not my taste either, only thing to buy after riding Pina is a walking ring, old ballie bike ????

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it is for aero reasons...I don't see why they couldn't finish it off like the trek...the fork brake setup all fits into place on the trek...the f10 looks like the fork is the wrong way and the just doesn't fit.

The little piece behind the seat post looks like they weren't sure if it was gona get a spoiler or should rounded off to blend with the rest of the frame...trek got it right.

If I had the Bucks I would be riding a trek like this with sram wireless...just not in red...would go in for a custom spray job.

And a black for patch

f4fe6bfb8f126e53b61768670c0ffdbc.jpg6ae34f5404b9a20ee4044dfab6b3633b.jpg

Edited by isetech

Unless it is for aero reasons...I don't see why they couldn't finish it off like the trek...the fork brake setup all fits into place on the trek...the f10 looks like the fork is the wrong way and the just doesn't fit.

The little piece behind the seat post looks like they weren't sure if it was gona get a spoiler or should rounded off to blend with the rest of the frame...trek got it right.

If I had the Bucks I would be riding a trek like this with sram wireless...just not in red...would go in for a custom spray job.

5cb1db900eacda62e8daccb279e21e1b.jpg

Looks like it was left out in the sun too long.

As the once great lance said it's not about the bike, I would love to see team sky on over the counter stuff and I'm not referring to the pharmacy.

As the once great lance said it's not about the bike, I would love to see team sky on over the counter stuff and I'm not referring to the pharmacy.

And the other teams?

I love almost all things Italian but I have to say Pinarello probably is the bike brand that gets me least exited

Also don't understand why they kit it out with shimano. It just seems wrong putting it on a Italian brand frame

Exactly, It irritates me also.

That is why I only ride Bianchi. Lots of history and tradition there, classy and most importantly campagniolo!

Maybe I'm old school but I don't really like that almost wrong way round fork design .....

I also find it ugly.......

Exactly, It irritates me also.

That is why I only ride Bianchi. Lots of history and tradition there, classy and most importantly campagniolo Campagnolo!

You're welcome......

Edited by Flippa

I love almost all things Italian but I have to say Pinarello probably is the bike brand that gets me least exited

Also don't understand why they kit it out with shimano. It just seems wrong putting it on a Italian brand frame

Would rather go for Wilier.