Karoo to Coast 2017

LeoKnight

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A115 - my first one. Looking forward.

Doing the Dr. Evil classic before too. Which was my main aim actually. K2C nice addition for fast km grind :clap: :w00t:

By the way....can anybody assist with a ride from Knsyna or Plett to start of K2C on Sunday morning? Will of course contribute. Much appreciated.

I got C group. That would be based on last year's time, but I have hardly done any riding in the last few months. I am going to suffer!

It does, unfortunately. But at least they not waiting specifically for you, they are just confusing a mountain bike route with a mountain hike route. I wonder if these people have had ANY training prior to the race? Why anyone thinks that they are unable to ride Ou Wapad is beyond me...

what about the B and C batch groups ..do they also "have" to walk? That is if you have trained hard enough to ride it out....

I'm in C, but unlikely to make it down this year so one less person for those behind me to overtake....

It would have been my 7th, the others a mixture of A, B, and last year C.

I must have been lucky because although I have had to p.ut a foot down I have never had to walk

Edited by eddy

what about the B and C batch groups ..do they also "have" to walk? That is if you have trained hard enough to ride it out....

Put it this way, if you in B or C, and you do walk, then perhaps you should hand in your man-card if you're a guy....

If you are a lady, then I am guessing you are just being polite and pushing because all the "manne" are pushing...

Put it this way, if you in B or C, and you do walk, then perhaps you should hand in your man-card if you're a guy....

If you are a lady, then I am guessing you are just being polite and pushing because all the "manne" are pushing...

Started in C last year and people in B pushed up ou wa pad

Put it this way, if you in B or C, and you do walk, then perhaps you should hand in your man-card if you're a guy....

look i have no plan to walk, but if its packed like the previous time you don't have a slight chance to ride, but it was in batch F/G. I just hope this time around I can gain some time by not walking up there and cycle,