Cyclist down

Deon_Nivvy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Infuriating and sad is an understatement!! This happened literally on my doorstep, I ride this road 2 to 3 times a week!!!

Maybe CCTV footage from the BP Garage, Boskruin Centre or Crescent Clinic on the corner of President Fouche and Hawken...

1. Some one pse tell us a bit about Andrew .

2. SAPS should be taken to the cleaners for allowing those scumbag murderers to leave in their cars .

Andrew has a Facebook page.

About 50, married with two teenage sons. Lifelong cyclist, rode Karakoram highway about 20 years ago, freedom challenge rider, about to ride down the length of the west coast of South America.

Good man.

Thanks.

Not on FB.

**** !

Andrew rides with a small group of guys pretty much every morning. You will know us by our Lynskey bikes, almost exclusively;) Humble guy, quiet sense of humour, great husband and father. And dear friend. I left the hospital at about 8pm. He is still alive but barely and the doctors say he will not make tonight. Devastating. But we are a people of great faith and still hope for a miracle. So pray while you can, for Kate as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP fellow cyclist...

Hope those murderers get killed themselves like the worthless bottom feeding scum that they are.

Come out of a shebeen...... I'll say no more and keep my thoughts to myself.

Strength to all family and friends

Hi All

Andrew is still hanging on!

I am at the hospital!!!

Pleaseeeeee