Strava "Heroes"

Pure Savage

I really don't think anything good can come out of strava!

Nothing wrong with a little competitiveness. . .  It's more the idiots who abuse the platform that is the problem. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we should start posting car reg number who play the "how close can I get to his handlebars" game.

And also these okes who manage to do 140km from Meerendal to D'urbanvale. 

Offtopic:

I was thinking that one could a website where we can post video (Gopro/ dashcams etc) if find someone passing a cyclist close, or texting and driving etc.

There is an article going around that city planners have started using strava, endomoto and another platform to see where the most commuters are coming from and where they are going to help with the planning 

There is an article going around that city planners have started using strava, endomoto and another platform to see where the most commuters are coming from and where they are going to help with the planning 

Not SA obviously 

Yeah, most commuters locally are not really worried about their PB to work or back.

I think they should approach the stats students to in stead of counting cars, rather count commuters into and out of various townships.

Edited by RocknRolla

Point 3 was the flag. 

My point is that I would rather not have fellow cyclists doing 80km/h on roads that have plenty of cyclists on them!

Seems Otto forgot to end his activity before he got into his car.. thats all

And it looks like he was doing 80 on the M3.. not a "cycling road"?

Not SA obviously 

Maybe we should start posting car reg number who play the "how close can I get to his handlebars" game.

And also these okes who manage to do 140km from Meerendal to D'urbanvale. 

Offtopic:

I was thinking that one could a website where we can post video (Gopro/ dashcams etc) if find someone passing a cyclist close, or texting and driving etc.

You mean like youtube and facebook and twitter? Or you want to start your own new video service?

You mean like youtube and facebook and twitter? Or you want to start your own new video service?

Forgot to add that I want to start a dedicated website where we can post Reg numbers and evidence.....then get the insurance companies to subscribe to the site and penelise their clients for "texting and driving" and dangerous driving?

Seems Otto forgot to end his activity before he got into his car.. thats all

And it looks like he was doing 80 on the M3.. not a "cycling road"?

Was thinking the same thing from looking at the Strava

That was why Strava had the commuters challenge laste year.  To gather information on the popular routes in the cities.

While checking out who had borrowed one of my KOM's this morning I noticed these okes. 

attachicon.gif149.jpg

attachicon.gif153.png

They both doing 150km/h on their GPS so in their car it must have been around 160km/h ish. 

1. They were also screaming down roads cyclists use regularly as well as their stunts on the N1.

2. Wonder if the popo could use this data?

3. I have done the right thing and sent them a notification to remove the evidence off strava.

I have left of their names etc.

Have a lekker Friday.

How can the Hub have a lekker Friday when you left their names off :ph34r: