Strava "Heroes"

Pure Savage

Seems Otto forgot to end his activity before he got into his car.. thats all

And it looks like he was doing 80 on the M3.. not a "cycling road"?

No that is not all

Otto is breaking the law. The speed limit on the M3 is 60 km/h and on the N1 it is 120 

He is doing 20km/h over the speed limit on the M3. 

On the M5 he is exceeding the speed limit by 35km/h

On the N1 he exceeds the speed limit for more than 8km by 10 - 30km/h

Cycling road or not, he does not belong ON THE ROAD at all. Potential KILLER.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a twitter page called @stravawankers. That's what bonker was talking about.

I know.....but in this case strava does not have anyting to do with it....it was merely the tool used to expose a potential killer on our roads

While checking out who had borrowed one of my KOM's this morning I noticed these okes. 

attachicon.gif149.jpg

attachicon.gif153.png

They both doing 150km/h on their GPS so in their car it must have been around 160km/h ish. 

1. They were also screaming down roads cyclists use regularly as well as their stunts on the N1.

2. Wonder if the popo could use this data?

3. I have done the right thing and sent them a notification to remove the evidence off strava.

I have left of their names etc.

Have a lekker Friday.

Being in CPT, his speed profile does resemble The mountain - a bit.

There most certainly is. Its just not mandatory, and most people choose to forget about it once they are in the comfort of their stupid metal boxes.

The Fellowship is long dead.

<Grumpy old man rant>

Back in the day (mid to late 90s) the Fellowship used to be like the Land Rover Brotherhood (except those early mountain bikes were still more reliable than Land Rovers are today). The mere sight of a bike indicated that the person was ok. A kindred spirit. We had secret waves and secret handshakes, and you could always count on someone stopping to help, whether you punctured at a race, or on the drive home from the race.

Nowadays, thank goodness for Uber.

Now get off my lawn!

</ Grumpy old man rant>

It's all the ex-Golfists I tell you, Mountain-Biking is the new boardroom go to for "mine is bigger than yours". . .

When I hear somebody at a braai say the words "Hey okes, MTBing is the new golf....." I simply walk away and go pour myself another GnT.

It's all the ex-Golfists I tell you, Mountain-Biking is the new boardroom go to for "mine is bigger than yours". . .

And they probably all used to have a garmin on their golf cart and upload each "ride" to strava.