WTF CSA?

Patchelicious

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The **** just hit the fan if I am to believe a certain e-mail I just received!!!

Well now. ..

*forgot popcorn at home..runs to the shop* even if I don't know why I need popcorn I know I must have it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How long has Bradley been in charge of CSA?

About 2 years I think

About 2 years I think

That article I posted earlier was from 2013 .and it seems he was in charge then..

Cause it will he interesting to see where everything started going downhill if he was already there..

From my side..

I will not support any race where I have to pay a CSA day licence until there is a complete management change at CSA.. (not that I do many races)..yes it's only me and probably means bugger all.. but it will be my little protest..

From my side..

I will not support any race where I have to pay a CSA day licence until there is a complete management change at CSA.. (not that I do many races)..yes it's only me and probably means bugger all.. but it will be my little protest..

We were contemplating doing the Lost City when we are in SA but also decided a nice bike ride in the Garden Route would be more value for money after seeing this nonsense.

Edited by Bateleur1

From my side..

Welcome to Cape Town.

From my side..

I think that's a bit unfair on the organizer, who has NOTHING to do with CSA, but rather using it to raise funds for deserving charities (okay, not all races - but many do have a charity/projects linked to the proceeds).

Organisers of events have to receive sanctioning from their respective "union", which is a legal requirement (Safety at Sports and Recreational Events Act).

I am with you on the boycotting of CSA, if they cannot serve the cycling community in a way that is acceptable. I won't be renewing my licence or membership for 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That article I posted earlier was from 2013 .and it seems he was in charge then..

Cause it will he interesting to see where everything started going downhill if he was already there..

he was in charge of MTB side for quite a while before taking over the full reins

I think that's a bit unfair on the organizer, who has NOTHING to do with CSA, but rather using it to raise funds for deserving charities (okay, not all races - but many do have a charity/projects linked to the proceeds).

Organisers of events have to receive sanctioning from their respective "union", which is a legal requirement (Safety at Sports and Recreational Events Act).

I am with you on the boycotting of CSA, if they cannot serve the cycling community in a way that is acceptable. I won't be renewing my licence or membership for 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know. . And yes it's unfair on you the organisers that work so hard and I am sorry for that, but I am so gatvol of them.

I am gatvol that they get away with this, that they have only survived because they bully organisers and riders into buying licences and affiliation fees..they have done jack squat development..and they must not come with aah we sent riders to worlds. .that is not development..that is only sending youngsters into a competition where they are so outgunned because there has been bugger all development.

Edit

To add.. before my son got involved in hockey I probably wouldn't be so gatvol with CSA as what I am..but I see now what real development is at hockey youth level in our province ... and CSA are NOT developing cycling at youth level. .nothing nada bugger all

Edited by Gen

I know. . And yes it's unfair on you the organisers that work so hard and I am sorry for that, but I am so gatvol of them.

I am gatvol that they get away with this, that they have only survived because they bully organisers and riders into buying licences and affiliation fees..they have done jack squat development..and they must not come with aah we sent riders to worlds. .that is not development..that is only sending youngsters into a competition where they are so outgunned because there has been bugger all development.

Edit

To add.. before my son got involved in hockey I probably wouldn't be so gatvol with CSA as what I am..but I see now what real development is at hockey youth level in our province ... and CSA are NOT developing cycling at youth level. .nothing nada bugger all

Die tannie is kwaad vanoggend ...  :whistling:

Die tannie is kwaad vanoggend ... :whistling:

It is Friday after all.

I just get moerig when they mess with the youth.

Edited by Gen

It is Friday after all.

I just get moerig when they mess with the youth.

Fully agree with you.