Braai etiket...

MJ the Expat

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not strictly a braai, but one of only three pics I took over the weekend. Only a decent braai beats a skottel brekkie.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

As much as I don't like gas, I don't mind using a skottel. Would like to get one, one day.

It was very good, but I'm a salt pepper and a squeeze of lemon bloke. Glad I have it a poke.

Cool. And I know what you mean. I go through stages when it comes to spices, rubs and marinades. 

It was very good, but I'm a salt pepper and a squeeze of lemon bloke. Glad I have it a poke.

I love balsamic vinegar, but it can be very overpowering. Once ate ostrich in a balsamic type sauce and it was delicious. Think it works well with the more gamey type of meats.

9a456d3bf8e0662ce2fc4dea62f001d1.jpg

Used a different braai today, one of my female friends boyfriend makes them. Goodbye Weber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there we go, that are a proper braaidrom now!

Didn't take any actual pics of braaing, but we had this boma type vibe all weekend which is just awesome..this was the fillet night!

post-1830-0-56262600-1506509093_thumb.jpg

I saw there was some confusion as to whether Braai4 Heritage was on the actual 24th or the 25th being the public holiday...the smart people didn't take a chance and braaied on both days

• 2 weeks later...

Today's braai. I decided to try a different butcher, I won't be buying braai meat from them again. The chops were ok but the rest of the meat wasn't too tasty. Karoo Kitchen, you rock.36fb432b5c46d3fae83288807a88e66b.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Guys

Does anyone know where I could get a couple of these? Can’t find one in the UK at all?

3b6aa39386553ab8aa15a39d2c9d3e98.jpg

Another option. Not sure if it is sold outside SA.

post-77426-0-66891800-1508078404_thumb.jpg