Braai etiket...

MJ the Expat

Did a lovely Tomahawk on Saturday night. Indirect heat for an hour to bring the internal temp up to rare, and then built the heat up and seared it like a beast. Was beautiful.

9bb9cff26e8a2a5f9dfff32183adda9d.jpg

bb40a125bacee6cb39cb286411536ad0.jpg

180fc1a879dd6deb35be6a90550d538f.jpg

f76aa986b7c7ec4b1364a806fd7d6b66.jpg

Looks very lekker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooooooooh.....

STEAK. Those look like bloody good t-bones!

A good butcher is worth their weight in gold. Luckily my butcher knows never to put the receipt in the shopping bag

Who the hell thinks that wors is the best thing to come out of a cow? Honestly.

I did a a picanha on the weekend. i can confirm that is the best thing to come out of a cow by a long way...

I did a a picanha on the weekend. i can confirm that is the best thing to come out of a cow by a long way...

wanna share your recipe?

according to Google the best way to do it is on a rotisserie, but mine was at the farm so i did it directly on the grid. Cut the picanha into 3 big slices. Add lots of salt and do it on a hot fire, turning as often as you can. take it off when thermometer is just before rare and let it sit for 10 minutes. slice thin. probably the most tender and juicy steak i have ever done on a braai.

Who the hell thinks that wors is the best thing to come out of a cow? Honestly.

Well personally I prefer kassler chops, pork shank and bacon from a pig, so there's that.