[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vettie and Taito about to do the big descent. Hope they take it slow and steady in the dark.

Looks like a few of them are having a nap.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not quite....on the tankwa straight for sure, but for the rest it will be a head wind/side wind.

But I have a feeling the wind will be moderate in morning with the speckles of rain and cloud cover. Will definitely make for better riding conditions. Currently the wind is howling around the Tankwa....so better settle in for the night (a few hours at least till it dies down a tad)

given the current abg speed it makes things to tight in terms of time.

given the current abg speed it makes things to tight in terms of time.

I see they are on the move again.. looks like they have done all the right calculations..come on you hubbers..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Vetseun at 930kms... can smell that finish line ????????

Go Dale!

Go everyone ????????

That's wonderful news ????????

On my way to go do stellenbosch cycle tour. Pissing with rain in CT. Wonder how many if the guys have got jackets and any sort of wet weather gear. Might be some shopping in Ceres today!

Go Vettes and Taito. Less than 100 k's now!

Vettes at the top now, 50 down hill k's to go. Taito must still do the climb.

Last little bump will be a breeze so close to home?

Go Vetseun and Taito.

Home by beer time I think.

All of you have done so well.

I can't see Karina Britz or Louis Fourie making the cut off, well theoretically LF can but it means he can't stop at all. Which means that our last finsihers are from the 4 currently holed up in or just leaving Sutherland. Guiseppe, Max, Ryno and Pieter are in for  dash to the finish . As Sir Alex Ferguson used to say it's squeaky bum time!

Karina....huuuuge kudos for battling on and on and on!! She won't make it in time but wow, she must know and then to keep on going! Amazing toughness.

Same to everyone to be fair....it is just insane.

Holding thumbs for the rest!!!

On my way shortly to finish and Bains.....wanted to see in the Campbells but loks like i will be too late.

Goooooooooo all you Mungaites!