[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

On the video of Marco Martins finishing, it is stated that the man that met Marco was his helper. I thought this race was unsupported. Are "helpers" allowed?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if I may. Just a little story about Taito. Taito is a tiny little skinny oke with a permanent smile on his face.

One night during a freezing cold, windy night I was taking a break at a waterpoint on a farm in the middle of the night. I was fighting my own demons. Taito came rolling in, he looked close to death. Pale shivering and skinny, very skinny.

A quick wave and his usual smile and he walked away and let loose. Sounded like a student on his first drinking spree. I leftwishing him luck while he lay wrapped in a blanket shivering and dry heaving.

As I left the farm, the farmer said to we well that is his race done. I couldnt agree more.

The next day I was sitting at a race village eating, as usual when I look up and Taito comes waltzing in. Looked like death but the smile plastered over his face.

Somehow he had picked himself up and out of that deep black hole and was back on the go.

I asked him if he thought that he should continue. I like being a hubber so I wont repeat his answer for the risk of being banned.

From there Taito showed me what it is to HTFU.

As somebody told me before the race, hy is in taai klein etter.

I have now seen it myself.

Respek Bra jy is n yster.

Beautiful

Taito ????????

On the video of Marco Martins finishing, it is stated that the man that met Marco was his helper. I thought this race was unsupported. Are "helpers" allowed?

Oke you need to wash your ears..he clearly says.."his supporter"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oke you need to wash your ears..he clearly says.."his supporter"

Ha ha ha....

Yes you are allowed to have a helper...the helper drops you off in Bloem and picks you up in Diemers or if you drop out of the race somewhere along the forgotten highway your helper can collect you.

Yes you are allowed to have a helper...the helper drops you off in Bloem and picks you up in Diemers or if you drop out of the race somewhere along the forgotten highway your helper can collect you.

you get some good footage ?

She's at WP10 with A2

She's been there quite a while..perhaps she has made the decision that it's a really nice padstal and she is staying there.

There she is  :thumbup:

Brilliant effort, not giving up.

Wow

I'm not seeing that... haven't got an update on her in 38minutes

She still had 50km to go

Those dots behind the 120hour cut off, 20km to go in two hours..can they?

Jis.. I really hope so... it's going to he close.

RDK & LF just have to get over the top of the climb before 11:00 and they'll make it. It might be bitter sweet for RDK thanks to his nav error.