[Event] The Munga MTB 2017

Slowbee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JH seems to be back on track with Ryno still off piste, man to blow it so close to the finish must be soul destroying :eek:

Will JH just incur a 1.5hr penalty and bar nothing else goes wrong and they finish before 10:30AM still be seen as a ligit finisher or should they have turned around and rejoined the route where they made the mistake?

Hopefully it is a time penalty at most and not a DQ for these guys.

Will JH just incur a 1.5hr penalty and bar nothing else goes wrong and they finish before 10:30AM still be seen as a ligit finisher or should they have turned around and rejoined the route where they made the mistake?

If last year is anything to go by unless she turns back and rejoins the race where she left it it's DQ.

Karina Britz still trucking on... such a pity she's gonna run out of time. Kudo's to the race organisers for not cutting her off and letting her carry on... just wonder if they will let her finish, or cut her at 5 days...

C'mon dots, there's a party at Diemersfontein and you're all invited  :thumbup:

Ryno de Kok and Louis Fourie dancing a very fine tight rope... really hope they can make it!

I worry that they are behind Alex Harris though who seems to be doing sort of a sweeping duty out there... 

Bad time to make a nav error. Not sure that they have time to fix it.

Bad time to make a nav error. Not sure that they have time to fix it.

For sure. Imagine crossing the finish line just to be told you have been DQ'ed.

Hopefully that won't be the case.

I am afraid its 95% gonna be the case for them

Yip they have to complete the course.. unless the race director has made a change to the course they will be DQ'd..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk