Tour de France 2018

gummibear

The French and the English despise each other. It's because we used to rule parts of France back in the day . . . And I suspect we weren't particularly nice about it ;-)

Yep..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps the whole anti doping movement misses the target completely ...

For example Lizzzzies missed tests, a bit of neglect yes, now she has a 'doping cloud' hanging over her all whilst twats like The Wig was getting fired up on performance enhancing drugs disguised as a TUE's before Grand Tours but hey he had Doctors sign them off, so all was legit

Bit like some crook back at home's medical payroll?

Also the femtograms of Clem  that El berto got nailed on ..proved nothing!

The French and the English despise each other. It's because we used to rule parts of France back in the day . . . And I suspect we weren't particularly nice about it ;-)

And not forgetting the Norman Conquest ....

That and the French used to rule parts of Britain back in the day and almost certainly weren't particularly nice about it.  :ph34r: ... oh, and England almost ended up SPEAKING French, were it not for one or two peculiar quirks of fate

The peloton will have sentiments about the grey areas that Team Sky have been playing in.

It's gonna be a particularly intense Tour de France.

I hope that Sagz Baby wears the maillot vert into Paris.

The podium looks like Porte, Froome Dawg and Uran Uran.

I wonder if Froome identifies as English, or a Brit? :ph34r:

I wonder if Froome identifies as English, or a Brit? :ph34r:

Brit.. he has said so..

Can't wait to hear from The Badger on this one. I half expect him to still turn up at the start with a crowd and some pitchforks. 

Demoted from union strike leader back to podium bouncer in one press release - cant think he is a happy chappy 

ASO should have banned CF months ago, the UCI would have pulled finger... and this circus would have moved on !!

According to the UCI press release WADA announced their withdrawal of the case on Thursday 28th June.

ASO would have been informed shortly after yet still chose to issue a statement banning Froome......... Decaying rats stink

Team Sunweb

Søren Kragh Andersen (DEN)

Nikias Arndt (GER)

Tom Dumoulin (NED)

Laurens ten Dam (NED)

Simon Geschke (GER)

Chad Haga (USA)

Michael Matthews (AUS)

Edward Theuns (BEL)

Bouhani currently having his hand attended to after punching a wall[emoji6]44d929b13f56460e470b9cef1b320db4.jpg

Demoted from union strike leader back to podium bouncer in one press release - cant think he is a happy chappy 

A recent photo of the badger 

post-41145-0-10980200-1530545700_thumb.jpg

Archived