Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Let's see how the French public will handle the news...and the actual race, hope they accept the final outcome and not do anything rash.

Ja I almost think people would like him more if he was just Kenyan Froome.. a sad rags to riches story would've helped too[emoji6]

It is what it is ask Cuddles... the crazies will be there.. hope he makes it up Alpe d'Huez in one piece

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you can tell, I don't know much about road racing and TDF, hence the reason I like Froome :ph34r:

But this year, I'm voting for the underdogs - Nairo/Movistar. 

If nothing else, for a more competitive race!

I am more laughing because Nairo has been as exciting to watch as underwater hockey for the last few years.

If you want to back an underdog, back someone exciting like Nibali (also a doping shadow over him) who isn't afraid to throw the kitchen sink for the win!

I would if I were him; I'd be the better man.

BUT only after properly missing the sample bottle and soaking everything form the wrist forwards and forgetting to wash it off.

I think your aim might need improving..... :)

ASO should have banned CF months ago, the UCI would have pulled finger... and this circus would have moved on !!

Ja I almost think people would like him more if he was just Kenyan Froome.. a sad rags to riches story would've helped too[emoji6]

It is what it is ask Cuddles... the crazies will be there.. hope he makes it up Alpe d'Huez in one piece

Might need to take CF off my Fantasy Tour prediction  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  just in case... :whistling:

Hope UCI have a bodyguard that can keep up with Froome.

Maybe a bodyguard with a Vespa...or even a Pina with an Electric motor inside the frame  :ph34r:

With CF being cleared by UCI it's GAME ON!

Knowing that CF's legs will probably really feel the Giro going into week three (assuming he is in the running at that stage), I'm looking forward to seeing the various team strategies including Sky's from the outset.....

Any thoughts/predictions for week one? 

Crush everyone?

I see a UCI release  but have either Prudhomme or Lappartient put out a warm statement celebrating the good news and welcoming CF to the start?

What? Is this Master Chef now? 

With CF being cleared by UCI it's GAME ON!

Knowing that CF's legs will probably really feel the Giro going into week three (assuming he is in the running at that stage), I'm looking forward to seeing the various team strategies including Sky's from the outset.....

Any thoughts/predictions for week one? 

After 2016, I hope there is less running from CF in any stage  :lol:

Can't wait to hear from The Badger on this one. I half expect him to still turn up at the start with a crowd and some urine bags pitchforks. 

Fixed

If you want to back an underdog, back someone exciting like Nibali (also a doping shadow over him) who isn't afraid to throw the kitchen sink for the win!

I'm just asking because I haven't been into cycling for years like most people here. Will you please point me to the shadow so I can also know about it? No point being an uninformed fan hey...

If your answers the Giro though, I'm just going to smile and wave :mellow:

ASO should have banned CF months ago, the UCI would have pulled finger... and this circus would have moved on !!

On what grounds?

What? Is this Master Chef now?

It is more an Anglo thing than a Froome thing....

It is what it is.. won't change just like we dont like the Aussies.

The French and the English despise each other. It's because we used to rule parts of France back in the day . . . And I suspect we weren't particularly nice about it ;-)

Archived