Tour de France 2018

gummibear

mine too, he must just not score big points before I bring him off the bench.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If he does not suffer any mishaps and is still within striking distance of yellow when they reach the big mountains he will provide Sky with a very dangerous extra card to play.

Pity he is not a protected rider in the team though....... based on his performances over the last year including the manner in which he destroyed van Garderen and Yates in the Tour of California  he is well on his way to become a superstar.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for this doff question, but I'm not a fanatical follower:

Why isn't Louis Meintjies riding this year? What's happened to him, or where is he? 

Riding Tour of Austria at the moment, currently 15th on the GC

:ph34r: my white jersey pick... hope he hangs with Froome all the way to Paris...

Mine too...and seeing as I've lost Luis Leon Sanchez and Benoot I need him to perform!!

If he does not suffer any mishaps and is still within striking distance of yellow when they reach the big mountains he will provide Sky with a very dangerous extra card to play.

Pity he is not a protected rider in the team though....... based on his performances over the last year including the manner in which he destroyed van Garderen and Yates in the Tour of California  he is well on his way to become a superstar.

He is so young but has huge potential - I think they are looking at his participation as chance to learn the Tour ropes, keep it under key, don't trounce out any expectations. He is a key helper for Chris right now. Very nice guy as well ... mountain biking background.

Very very cute... watching his papa

Sagan is very pvt...and has kept baby Sags far away from the public.. young Marlon has swagger[emoji6]

a6156ea5f4441355b3a160242a01841c.jpg

See what they have done with the points system that the points on offer on stages like today and yesterday are so much less than in the flat stage means Sagan has no choice but to after them them to build his lead in the green jersey competition because Gaviria is going to collect the big points on the flat stages.[emoji48]????

The only thing that may mess with that is that they are going up there twice..

And its a go.. and the break away has been left to go...

He is so young but has huge potential - I think they are looking at his participation as chance to learn the Tour ropes, keep it under key, don't trounce out any expectations. He is a key helper for Chris right now. Very nice guy as well ... mountain biking background.

Unfortunately I feel this should have been the path that Louis should have taken as well.

Anyone following LA’s wedu.team/themove?

Stage 5 comments on Bernard Hinault were quite funny

Listen hear at about 13:20 into the podcast

https://wedu.team/themove

Yes. Watch it every day. I must say I prefer the d!ck LA who swears and doesn't try to be Mr America.

It's also quite funny to see the once great LA punting tequila, coffee and muscle simulators.

His insights are great tho. That guy knows his stuff.

Yes. Watch it every day. I must say I prefer the d!ck LA who swears and doesn't try to be Mr America.

It's also quite funny to see the once great LA punting tequila, coffee and muscle simulators.

His insights are great tho. That guy knows his stuff.

Yeah.. i could just do with less.. "when i was racing" stuff..

For no other reason than i want to hear about the stage not the stage way back when.

Yeah.. i could just do with less.. "when i was racing cheating" stuff..

For no other reason than i want to hear about the stage not the stage way back when.

There, I fixed it (couldn't resist, sorry)

Tail cross wind has split the peloton up into three echelons. QS driving the leading echelon full gas

Tail cross wind has split the peloton up into three echelons. QS driving the leading echelon full gas

Any of the 'favourites' caught out?

Archived