Thread of Shame

Furbz

Do you think that confronting those two would have helped or possibly made it worse?

And the again, the OP is not the problem here, the guys riding like that are.

Patch.......sometimes................you make good sense........... :thumbup:  :ph34r:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3e7d92ee4da9718b0f77335953e153b0.jpg

It is clear from the picture that there is not sufficient room for a car to pass safely and still remain in the lane that is still to be painted. The cyclists were doing fellow road users a favor by reducing the time required to veer into the oncoming lane.

PS : Am I the only one that thinks name and shame posts are ridiculous? What happened to just talking to someone to understand their reasoning? Attacking someone on an online forum from behind your user name and with them not having a reasonable chance to tell their side is just cowardly.

Edit: upon Looking at the pic again it seems like cars could easily pass in the right lane of a double carriage road, so the original post is even more daft than I initially thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please see minor amendments. 

post-55232-0-36807900-1510639340_thumb.jpg

Seeing as we are naming and shaming. I saw these 3 tjops the other day. I checked my Strava flyby's and the one tjops name is Wooley McLoin.

post-52018-0-55574600-1510639624_thumb.jpg

If you know this guy, please have a talk\discussion\confrontation\chat\debate with him.

Seeing as we are naming and shaming. I saw these 3 tjops the other day. I checked my Strava flyby's and the one tjops name is Wooley McLoin.

attachicon.gifroad-lamb.jpg

If you know this guy, please have a talk\discussion\confrontation\chat\debate with him.

The real question is why were they running away from you? No cliff close by? :whistling:

The real question is why were they running away from you? No cliff close by? :whistling:

And they look under age too!! He must be a Republican.

I'll name & shame:

The CycleLab "C" or "D" bunch riding in Cradle on Sat - a group of about 100 people, riding slow as ****

LOL!

And they look under age too!! He must be a Clinton Republican.

Just did another check on the flyby's. The one tjop is called Monica.

attachicon.gifroad-lamb.jpg

Looks like the Sagan vs Cavendish TDF sprint

While we're on the topic of shame, post those Colnagos with Shimano drive trains...

And Mavic or Shimano wheels. Tsk Tsk!

Where is the 1M gap?

That is part of the challenge with a single file on a very narrow / no shoulder at all. Motorists speed past you hugging the centre line and I have had a side mirror or 2 brushing my elbow or grip before. Worst even are big trailers that are wider than the towing vehicle.

That is part of the challenge with a single file on a very narrow / no shoulder at all. Motorists speed past you hugging the centre line and I have had a side mirror or 2 brushing my elbow or grip before. Worst even are big trailers that are wider than the towing vehicle.

yes, and motorist dont know that they can / is allowed to cros solid line when safe to give cyclist the 1M

Please see minor amendments.

If I pass a car on the right in a 50kph zone doing 60kph while attempting a KOM run do I have to leave a 1.5m gap?

If I pass a car on the right in a 50kph zone doing 60kph while attempting a KOM run do I have to leave a 1.5m gap?

Try that in Aus, and you're likely to get deported... hooning around like that...

Archived