Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

Get that Peter Goffe Wood book. Kitchen Cowboys.

When you are back on the horse, find a nice honey you are keen on and as a third date suggest she comes to your house for a meal.

Cook her a simple dish. Very Well.

You can literally braai a steak (again do it well and practice) with some sauce and a salad, with good wine, some flowers and appropriate music

Bazinga.

BTW - cooking is simple - get yourself an app - epicurious is one of them.

You master it and any lady is interested and it makes you stand out from the crowd because all the other bachelors are shir scared of cooking like you were.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True that.

Which is another thing: what makes people chose one another... Even when they shouldn't?

I must just thank my mom for the times where she warned me against some of the girls I was with. Sheeez.

????‍♀️ lust?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When you are back on the horse, find a nice honey you are keen on and as a third date suggest she comes to your house for a meal.

You can literally braai a steak (again do it well and practice) with some sauce and a salad, with good wine, some flowers and appropriate music

Bazinga.

You master it and any lady is interested and it makes you stand out from the crowd because all the other bachelors are shir scared of cooking like you were.

Then end the night off with some fine wine and delightful conversation.

Edited by Odinson

Oh, and get yourself a dishwasher!!! This is a MUST. 

i think that's where the problems actually started

unacceptable joke removed

Edited by freewheelin' Hub Dylan

These jokes have a place...just not on this thread :mellow:

Sterkte manne- go ride your bike and clear your head.

Very interesting and informative thread

Bazinga.

One day you will need to explain that part to me - 22 years off the horse so where to start looking ?

well said, Intern. 

I think I thought I was doing that, or at least trying to. But now, I'm not so sure. She sure as hell wasn't...

Either way, it's over now. And while that makes me sad, it also makes me happy. I can now put energy into things that reap rewards and give back. 

I think the crucial thing is that the other side has to voluntarily do pretty much the same thing, it won't work if it is ex parte...

well, on my side the process is pretty much wrapped up. No maintenance to pay, just shared costs with the little one, and as she's the primary caregiver, she gets monthly income from me, in lieu of costs associated with Mikey. I get an accrual claim from her estate, so it all evens out in the end.

Should all be finalised and divorced by the end of February.