Advice on Divorce

New Landy new life

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*just the tip

After the tip, be prepared she doesn't give you the shaft. So many 'been tricked on Tindr' and 'grifted on Grindr' stories about these days. Seems the best pick-up is still a Toyota these days. Edited by Thor Buttox

After the tip, be prepared she doesn't give you the shaft. So many 'been tricked on Tindr' and 'grifted on Grindr' stories about these days. Seems the best pick-up is still a Toyota these days.

I'm in luck then - drive an SRX Bakkie    :clap:

Recently my daughter tells me I need to buy better clothes and get a hair cut as jeans and. T-shirt she says won't cut it.

So she took me shopping for some new rags and I got myself a crew cut.

Last night my younger beother took me out for a meal and the waitress starts flirting with me for no apparent reason.

Wow, what a nice boost to the confidence. Needless to say, my Brother was astonished.

Almost like there is a sign above my head saying "single again"

Anyway. Although the pain is still strong, these little things help for the future outlook.

1: you are probably not wearing a ring. Ladies pick up on that.

2: it's Cape Town, every one is fair game there. People flirt because it is fun.

3: she was probably working on her tip.

4: your hair cut and nice shirt made you not only look sharp, but you knew it as well, upping your confidence, and by that your sex appeal.

5: enjoy it.

1: you are probably not wearing a ring. Ladies pick up on that.

I don't wear a ring...I must be dog ugly then cos I don't get any flirts my way

Or maybe it's because my wife is on the other end of the table ????

Or maybe it's because my wife is on the other end of the table

Yea that's usually a pretty good deterrent......

Or maybe it's because my wife is on the other end of the table

Same here!

Good luck with going to court ( if you are going). Take a day's leave. It is emotionally very tough and draining. Take a family member or friend with.

It was one of the toughest days in my life. When I walked out of court and my parents left my place I sobbed for the last time.

Now looking back on that day I remember the sense of relief when walking out of court. To this day I still feel that way. Divorce was the best decision I made for myself, I have no regrets. On that same day, I also decided not to dwell on the past anymore.

Walking out of court is your first step to your new life.

Yeah, my divorce day in court gave me very mixed feelings. It was like a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders aN much relief was felt, conversely I was very sad cos somehow I had failed at something big in life.

Divorce is a stressful event. Post divorce blues is real.