New Landy new life

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

And then - poof - just like that it was done. Over and out

Court date set for 9 May. Office of the family advocate has agreed the settlement is fair and in favor of the children.

Attorney paid his final statement of account

Just on two years..

Now life begins again. I have social crowd, mostly fellow bicycle enthusiasts. I need to get my finances in order, this has totally wiped me out of everything. So the road is long.

Work needs attention as this freelance thing is tough. Its good when it goes, but when its not there its very tough. Not to mention now being a provisional tax payer..

The sun is rising on a new dawn. Deep breaths and new beginnings

Our court date is set for 14 May - wife has to appear, not me.

Still have to settle my bill with the Mediator end of the month which is going to hurt me for a few months until ex-wife pay's me back half when she gets her/my  :wacko:  pension payout.

Life is a struggle for me still, head is all over the place, work, home, ex and someone new on my horizon.(Far away but in my sights)

I am still overall happier but miss my kid quite a lot - spent this last weekend with him and had a good boy's day at killarney watching what we both enjoy.  Don't get to see him much however as he is so busy with his sport, always training for the next big event.

Still have to settle my bill with the Mediator end of the month which is going to hurt me for a few months until ex-wife pay's me back half when she gets her/my :wacko: pension payout.

Life is a struggle for me still, head is all over the place, work, home, ex and someone new on my horizon.(Far away but in my sights)

I am still overall happier but miss my kid quite a lot - spent this last weekend with him and had a good boy's day at killarney watching what we both enjoy. Don't get to see him much however as he is so busy with his sport, always training for the next big event.

Sounds like forward progress, and that good. If each step, no matter how small, is in the right direction, it means each day you are in a slightly better position!

Keep the chin up, one day when enough small steps have been taken, this will be a distant memory ????????

Still have to settle my bill with the Mediator end of the month which is going to hurt me for a few months until ex-wife pay's me back half when she gets her/my  :wacko:  pension payout.

I am still overall happier but miss my kid quite a lot - spent this last weekend with him and had a good boy's day at killarney watching what we both enjoy.  Don't get to see him much however as he is so busy with his sport, always training for the next big event.

Don't rush it with someone new.  Lots of people tends to get involve with another to soon after a divorce

Vasbyt 

Don't rush it with someone new.  Lots of people tends to get involve with another to soon after a divorce

Vasbyt 

Aaaaah pleeeeease ?  She is so nice.   :whistling:

Enjoy, but do not commit to soon (if that is the plan)

Just kidding around but it is nice to have just the company for now - even if just a friendship so far