You are never too pro to wave

Belgarath

I just try to enjoy the ride and wave at every cyclist i pass, whether they wave back or not im not bothered. I ride a old steel frame so i dont get many waves back. My fitness is improving though which is all that matters to me.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just try to enjoy the ride and wave at every cyclist i pass, whether they wave back or not im not bothered. I ride a old steel frame so i dont get many waves back. My fitness is improving though which is all that matters to me.

Best post here.

I feel as if I need to insult you because I am offended by your positive attitude, maturity & level-headedness. I may not wave back but I will subconsciously approve of your presence as I huff and puff my way past with my head down. Edited by Thor Buttox

Got a wave from Froome today in the cradle, we were on the hekport road just after maropeng heading back to the caves. Froome with car behind was heading out towards hekport, waves, he waved back... even though we were on tri bikes ;)

Got a wave from Froome today in the cradle, we were on the hekport road just after maropeng heading back to the caves. Froome with car behind was heading out towards hekport, waves, he waved back... even though we were on tri bikes ;)

I got to ride with him and his group for a while on Saturday. Epic day out. Then also bumped into him at Broadacres. He stopped there to have lunch and was taking photos with some of the people there. Nice guy.  :clap:

Edited by EmJayZA

So I got a cycle bell for Xmas, had loads of fun this morning. I would ring the bell "ding-ding" and the passing cyclist would look up to see me waving, I got a lot of return waves / 'allos . Apologies to all the riders in Tygerberg Hills this morning  :D , I couldn't help myself!

Ag shame another “my feelings are hurt” thread.

Seeing that you are the type of guy who says crap like “R60k Spez Roadie” you probably didn’t deserve to be waved at in the first place.

If you want people to wave at you in the Cape, go to Clifton 3rd and get your wang out.

Bored on a Saturday, full of #$%&ing flu and no riding, reading k@k on the hub, and then this post.  Hats off to patch - I nearly choked on my Corenza C.   "get your wang out" - thanks for that - haven't laughed out loud uncontrollably for a while.  This must be one of the most rehashed crybaby subjects to be beaten to death more times than a gay jew at an ISIS frat party.

Bored on a Saturday, full of #$%&ing flu and no riding, reading k@k on the hub, and then this post. Hats off to patch - I nearly choked on my Corenza C. "get your wang out" - thanks for that - haven't laughed out loud uncontrollably for a while. This must be one of the most rehashed crybaby subjects to be beaten to death more times than a gay jew at an ISIS frat party.

What would a gay jew be doing at a ISIS frat party either than looking for a pounding.

In the Free State we stop and have a braai when passing other riders.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Is it a rare occasion when you come across another rider?