Friday Poll: Is it ok to cry during a sport massage?

Karman de Lange

Is it ok to cry during a sport massage?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ok to cry during a sport massage

• Yes, snob away
    • Yes, but keep it silent
    • No, only wimps cry
    • No, ask them to stop and go cry at home.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Save the tears for the next day or three when you try and get out of bed on the mornings....

I went for one a few years ago at that Kingspark Sports Science place. The lady was not that big but she sure knew how to dish out the pain! Afterwards she told me to stop off and buy some Ibuprofen, Myprodol and something else for the bruising. The pharmacist looked at me and said "You can't take these all at once you know?" Glad I didn't listen to him! I felt worse the following day even with the tablets. SOOOOO much pain.... Never been back either.

After a killer crossfit day, we normally roll the legs out with foam rollers, that gets me pretty close to tears

You think you a cross-feet tuff guy, tjina? With your ropes and wooden boxes, huh? Go to the gym if you want to get pumped, not the Builder's Warehouse!

Rumour has it that it is best served warm and tastes salty...

Guaranteed to have a little dribbling down your chin too as you're chugging!

Cowboys don’t cry;

I don’t ride like a cowboy in a bunch;

Does that mean that I cry? Nope, but I do tend to tense up which makes it worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One masseur I used to use regularly could really find the spots in my ITB's and I would regularly get a shove in the middle of the back as she was working and realize I had slowly been subconsciously trying to crawl away from her.

Save your tears for the complementary post happy ending crank.

or the fact you asked and got turned down, blackmailed for asking and became a # story on the #MeToo campaign.

First time I took my son to HPC for a massage, he didn't cry, but he did let rip with one of the longest loudest machine gun farts in history... therapist didnt flinch, so I take it thats maar standard

First time I took my son to HPC for a massage, he didn't cry, but he did let rip with one of the longest loudest machine gun farts in history... therapist didnt flinch, so I take it thats maar standard

:clap:  :clap:

go stand in the corner and think about what you just asked. there are posts of girls running 100km on effed feet and here you are questioning tears for a massage, what would chuck norris say?

Is he still alive?