Canyon bicycles now available direct to South Africa

shaper

I have seën it on their woman specific frame but cant find it as a stock item.

Very nice.

Not really a stock colour. As mentioned above I lucked into this one in their Factory Outlet section. In my size, color and spec! It was like browsing a website at the end of a rainbow. 

Factory Outlet:

https://www.canyon.com/en-za/factory-outlet/category.html#category=road-bikes

Another one of mine

https://www.canyon.com/en-za/factory-outlet/category.html#category=road-bikes&id=23769

150e8263d560ce782a1f3616db89f.jpg

And f you prefer Ultimate over Aeroad

https://www.canyon.com/en-za/factory-outlet/category.html#category=road-bikes

4db109f70e58207aefaea88b6b12a.jpg

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the difference in fibre layup is negligible, as you're not gonna be putting nearly as many watts away as the pro ladies... 

It looks awesome, dude. 

Agreed and thanks!

When you're my height your choices are either black, or the most expensive frame in their lineup. I chose black, and picked up some very loud, red hubs to balance out the lack of frame colour.

Gotta say, Canyon has some pretty boring colour options. 

Very nice. Doesn't the umbrella slow you down though?

I like to focus on the half full part of the glass - allows me to blend in on coffee stops :)

Please help out a Hubber here :

Please will anyone ordering from Canyon let me know as I would like to add some water bottles  to the order and will get you one as well for your trouble. I will obviously also pay my way.

Please will anyone ordering from Canyon let me know as I would like to add some water bottles  to the order and will get you one as well for your trouble. I will obviously also pay my way.

The missus's bike should arrive today or Monday - there are 6 bottles in the box:

4 Canyon Bottle 0.75L black
2 Canyon Bottle 0.5L black

They were ~cheap and I wanted to see what fit/look best. I should be able to get 2 not being used to Oudtshoorn area ~second half of July. Welcome to have it/take it - if willing to wait. 

EDIT - or post from CT to JHB if you dont visit the area soon.
Edited by Zatopek

The missus's bike should arrive today or Monday - there are 6 bottles in the box:

4 Canyon Bottle 0.75L black
2 Canyon Bottle 0.5L black

They were ~cheap and I wanted to see what fit/look best. I should be able to get 2 not being used to Oudtshoorn area ~second half of July. Welcome to have it/take it - if willing to wait. 

EDIT - or post from CT to JHB if you dont visit the area soon.

That would be great Z, I was looking for 500ml ones but beggars can't be choosers and as it happens, I must go down to CT in the next few weeks.  :clap:

If I knew two weeks ago I would have been able to help you. BIL was visiting us last week.  Could have had it delivered to my house and sent it with him.

That would be great Z, I was looking for 500ml ones but beggars can't be choosers and as it happens, I must go down to CT in the next few weeks.  :clap:

Will PM you early next week to confirm logistics. If someone else can help you sooner - go ahead np.

Hey Guys, 

if anyone in cape town brings in a full bike please could i take the box and protective packaging off your hands. I'm moving overseas and id like to package my bike how it arrived here.