lost. Wandering about, he notices a lion heading rapidly in his direction

with the intention of having lunch.

The old Doberman thinks, "Oh, oh! I'm in deep **** now!"

Noticing some bones on the ground close by, he immediately settles down to

chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat. Just as the lion is

about to leap, the old Doberman exclaims loudly,

"Boy, that was one delicious lion! I wonder, if there are any more around

here?"

Hearing this, the young lion halts his attack in mid-stride, a look of terror comes over him and he slinks away into the trees.

"Whew!," says the lion, "That was close! That old Doberman nearly had me!"

Meanwhile, a squirrel who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby

tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the lion. So, off he goes.

The squirrel soon catches up with the lion, spills the beans and strikes adeal for himself with the lion.

The young lion is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here, squirrel, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine!"

Now, the old Doberman sees the lion coming with the squirrel on his back and thinks, "What am I going to do now?," but instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet, and just when they get close enough to hear, the old Doberman says "Where's that squirrel? I sent him off an hour ago to bring me another lion!"

Moral of this story...

Don't mess with the old dogs... Age and skill will always overcome youth

and treachery! Bull **** and brilliance only come with age and experience.

If you don't send this to 2 old' friends right away, there will be 2 fewer people laughing in the world.

Of course, I am in no way insinuating that you are old, just 'youthfully challenged'.

the mirror in the bathroom always spoils my day...finish my ride in the morning ...shower and as i jump out the shower feeling on top of the world ...i see this old guy staring back at me :( ...full of scars and wrinkles...balding scalp...droopy eyelids...grey hair.

And what the stuff is up with ear hair growth? Sheesh.

Ha ha, and nose hair too, plus wild eyebrows. All the hair just migrate from your scalp to other places

AKA Hair Expropriation with Compensation - nature takith from the head & givith to the ear & nose.  :whistling:

You know you are getting old when you start finding grey eye brow hairs, never thought I’d become a plucker at 54.... or is it 53

and grey downstairs. No plucking down there

aaah the ear and nose thing drives me mad!

And the fact that I only ever notice the nose hairs when I'm out and can't do anything about it!

You know you are getting old when you start finding grey eye brow hairs, never thought I’d become a plucker at 54.... or is it 53

Vanity getting in the way ???

Vanity getting in the way ???

Nah i just need to get my own magnifying vanity mirror with those plastic sucker feet that i can plak onto my bathroom mirror every once in awhile...or carry in my man bag for those times like Bonus mentioned

we have new "barber shops" around town...the lads know how to cut hair...shave and snip all the extra bits...ears...eyebrows nose you name it...for a small fee ...gone are days where you could only afford to cut hair every 3 months and pay R120 for just a trim...now you get the works. for R30 all inclusive...and they shave you with a cut throat razor.

• 1 month later...