22 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

PTA East - Garsfontein. But I can garuantee that it will fit šŸ‘

I will send you a message. ThanksĀ 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Folks, i'm looking for the nut that fastens on the back of this brake caliper. The photo shows the broken one. It's Campagnolo.

broken bolt.jpg

On 3/2/2023 at 2:30 PM, Block said:

Thank you Eddy. Looking forward to hear from you

I looked, but I dont seem to have it anymore. Sorry man

46 minutes ago, Eddy Gordo said:

I looked, but I dont seem to have it anymore. Sorry man

Thank you Eddy. Got sorted by Robert Whitehead

3 minutes ago, doublejeopardy said:

20230304_084756.jpg.e6aa092e0233ddd3dc36623a482a59a1.jpgHi and help. Seems i am looking for hens teeth. Anybody got a shimano 3x direct mount downpull mtb forward deraileur. Probable part Type E, FD-M670.20230304_084953.jpg.44fdff90c120bd3913584423ba3809c9.jpg

Chances are......Ā 

35 minutes ago, doublejeopardy said:

20230304_084756.jpg.e6aa092e0233ddd3dc36623a482a59a1.jpgHi and help. Seems i am looking for hens teeth. Anybody got a shimano 3x direct mount downpull mtb forward deraileur. Probable part Type E, FD-M670.20230304_084953.jpg.44fdff90c120bd3913584423ba3809c9.jpg

Not sure if we have x3 but I know we have x2, will have a check !

1 hour ago, doublejeopardy said:

Tks for reply...chances are.....zero or small...??

Yee of little faith šŸ˜‚. I actually think that one of these may work. Now before anyone tries to tell me that it is SRAM and the cable pull is different blah blah blah. On the rear mech I agree, but not on the Front. I ran a Shimano - SRAM combo for many a happy kilometers when having more than one ring in the front was still the rageĀ :D

16781018092368959831972508487660.jpg

7 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

Yee of little faith šŸ˜‚. I actually think that one of these may work. Now before anyone tries to tell me that it is SRAM and the cable pull is different blah blah blah. On the rear mech I agree, but not on the Front. I ran a Shimano - SRAM combo for many a happy kilometers when having more than one ring in the front was still the rageĀ :D

Ā 

Even on the rear, in many instances Shimano/Sram work happily together ....Ā šŸ˜Š

5 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Even on the rear, in many instances Shimano/Sram work happily together ....Ā šŸ˜Š

But please only run Shimano chains on Shimano Cassettes, the same with SRAM. I wonder if KMC will bring out a cassettes and or if E-thirteen has some chains, otherwise they're screwed šŸ˜

2 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

Mmmm ... that'll open a can of wormsĀ  šŸ˜œ

I like worms ....Ā šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜‚

At the moment I have a Race Face NW chainring, a Shimano XTR chain, a 12sp Garbaruk Cassette and a Sram GX AXS rear derailleur, and they all are the best of pals, it work & shift perfectly every time ...Ā ā˜ŗļø.

Granted like Robert said, although its a Garbaruk casstte, it is a Shimano (Microspline) replacement and my chain is also Shimano, so we all good ...Ā šŸ˜Š.

4 minutes ago, RobertWhitehead said:

But please only run Shimano chains on Shimano Cassettes, the same with SRAM. I wonder if KMC will bring out a cassettes and or if E-thirteen has some chains, otherwise they're screwed šŸ˜

Kmc op shimano cassette? Want ek nie lank terug 'n duur ketting gekoop van kmcĀ