All things Team Qhubeka NextHash

Eldron

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

title changed..

except are we keeping the winning soon bit, since they have already actually surpassed the haul from 2019? what do we need, a monument, GT stage?

Both would be nice and even nicer if it was a saffa and cherry on the top would be the SA champs jersey.

Not that hard. Gibbons is a good rider it'll just depend on whether or not he is the designated sprinter/rider.

I hope this jersey gives him the confidence he needs to make the jump from just inside top 10 in a GT sprint to podium. 

Not that hard. Gibbons is a good rider it'll just depend on whether or not he is the designated sprinter/rider.

He is currently the third ranked sprinter in the team behind Nizzolo and Walscheid so his opportunities might be limited. 

I wonder how much credit for the much improved performance of the team this year must go to Bjarne Riis?

Isn't it too soon?  The buildup into the performances of the last few weeks have been long in the making and he only took over as manager in January.

At this stage I wouldn't mind them recruiting Johan Bruyneel if it gets them a GT win  :P

He is currently the third ranked sprinter in the team behind Nizzolo and Walscheid so his opportunities might be limited.

Hopefully they give him a go in the Vuelta? NTT has a decent team for this year and I certainly hope that the Saffa's will be given a chance but ja I did say if he was the designated sprinter/rider. I was thinking more in the line of EBH though.

title changed..

except are we keeping the winning soon bit, since they have already actually surpassed the haul from 2019? what do we need, a monument, GT stage?

Or NTT keeps on Winning.