2018 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless it is a ban

Goes speeding up the road and then planked out somewhere 1/2 way up - sound more like what an inexperienced rider would have done than a rider with his years... and then he used up a great resource that could have spent his efforts more effectively elsewhere. Real team player. Definitely didn't deserve it. If it had to go someone maybe Marc Soler rather since he did all the work.

Maybe he found out the work is twice as hard when it is honest???

Edited by s14phoenix

A stiff drink for me tonight in celebration that GVA finally gets 0 points for the day :clap:

There was a Stat- first rider to increase yellow jersey lead 6 days in a row since merckx... Incredible performance

By refusing to have a Sky rider in my team I will never win this thing. Down to 4th place now, it was fun wearing yellow for a few days :))

I'm sure your act of protest has made it clear to Brailsford that he needs to change his ways.

Edit: but I think it's the fact that your only GC contender in the squad is Nairo/Bardet is the bigger issue

Edited by Bartali

Only took me until stage 11 to pass my wife's sprinter heavy team... Not gonna win it from back here but would be nice to make top 50...

Much better week...up to 115th place

Only took me until stage 11 to pass my wife's sprinter heavy team... Not gonna win it from back here but would be nice to make top 50...

I am hovering between 200 and 300'th place  :ph34r:  will be VERY surprised if I end up close to 100 or even less...especailly with Landa and Quintana in my team  :cursing:

BUT...it's still fun and love the cycling so far...still have from stage 11 to 21 to enjoy  :clap:

Edit: sorry stage 12 to 21

Edited by CASSIE1975

Anyone else unable to open the Leaderboard tab?

Are you getting an error message? All working correctly from what I can see.

Ok, must be something on my side. Can view all the other tabs but when I try open the leaderboard it just says:

This page isn’t working

fantasytour.bikehub.co.za didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Ok, must be something on my side. Can view all the other tabs but when I try open the leaderboard it just says:

This page isn’t working

fantasytour.bikehub.co.za didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

If your riders don't score points then there is no data to send :whistling:

Well there goes any hope of Rigo scoring any points.. he won't start today

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If your riders don't score points then there is no data to send :whistling:

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  LOL...then it doesn't make sense that I can see it   :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  LOL