2018 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went GC heavy this week, Sagan the only non-GC rider, lets see if I can make up some places this week. Hoping that the "Flat" stage is taken by n big breakaway move of unknown riders.

that's a good team. you could hoover up some points this week

Damn. I didn't maths that one very well :-) 8 mins is doable I reckon.

I reckon Bernal may crack a top 10 on some of the mountain top finishes. Any points over white jersey points are a winner I reckon.

Edit: I went with 5 sprinters, 5 gc/climbers and 2 emotional random riders I thought would make some points.

On the emotion side - I'm not sure I'll play again next year. It gets a bit weird shouting for people you don't like that you think will score you points! I'm not sure that playing for points has made the TdF experience better or worse :-)

that's a decent team, but you can't cover all the GC bases. Yates, Uran, Nibbles could pull and it's tough luck

I missed the cut off, was in Lesotho.  Ok so original list will pull across when the stage starts?

suggestion to Admin.

close round 3 subs at 10am on the morning after the 2nd rest day.

will give the fence sitters some sleepless nights!

I missed the cut off, was in Lesotho.  Ok so original list will pull across when the stage starts?

The phase 1 teams have now been pulled across to phase 2 for all those who didn't make changes.

suggestion to Admin.

close round 3 subs at 10am on the morning after the 2nd rest day.

will give the fence sitters some sleepless nights!

We reached this consensus in the office this morning... but more to allow all those who missed the boat a last chance than to induce (more) sleepless nights.

We reached this consensus in the office this morning... but more to allow all those who missed the boat a last chance than to induce (more) sleepless nights.

Nice gesture

It nearly caught me out (luckily my wife read the hub email and told me) as i thought it would be the same principal that applied to entries in the beginning

I.e just before the start time

Nice gesture

It nearly caught me out (luckily my wife read the hub email and told me) as i thought it would be the same principal that applied to entries in the beginning

I.e just before the start time

For this round we've left cutoff at midnight last night to rather not change the rules after the cutoff, but for the next rest day we will push the cutoff out to before the start of the next stage.

So I didn't realise that my phase 1 team plus subs would have to be the same as my phase 2 team. Guess I'll have to bank on some sprinters to conquer the mountains for me :oops:

Don't be surprised if BMC defend that jersey for a few more days.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

[emoji102] or GVA himself[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

totally agree with you.

stage-10_p.jpeg

but short of options, I'm going to pick him anyway!

the one thing GVA did do well, is make sure that teamleader #2, TJ was out of the GC running about 1 hour after his elevation to that status

dammmmmmit I dropped GvA . That's about 100+ points he earned today. Don't think gaviria is going to get close to that this week