2018 Bike Hub Fantasy Tour

News bot

Bernal was 16 mins behind the white jersey leader after stage 9. Today he’s 8 mins behind - better climbers (yes), but with plenty mountains stages to come, I expect that gap will come down quickly and he’ll start bring in some points for the 220-odd that picked him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He smashed the wannabes but lost time to Letour...

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A grand total of 30 points for yesterdays stage :clap:

The downward trend continues

That's pretty decent, I managed to scrape together a meager 15! Meanwhile GVA is on the bench with 104!

He smashed the wannabes but lost time to Letour...

I left him on my bench :eek:  it was one of those.. aah he hurt himself and will be on Froome duty, I will check the news later and see if I should bring him  off the bench......  and as things went on Monday, I forgot to check the news and updates.. SO technically my NO SKY NO BMC policy still stands :w00t:   He is super strong so will probably end up getting the white jersey by default.  :thumbdown:

I left him on my bench :eek: it was one of those.. aah he hurt himself and will be on Froome duty, I will check the news later and see if I should bring him off the bench...... and as things went on Monday, I forgot to check the news and updates.. SO technically my NO SKY NO BMC policy still stands :w00t: He is super strong so will probably end up getting the white jersey by default. :thumbdown:

White is what I pinned my hopes on. I thought he might have it after the TTT and definitely after yesterday. Ah well.

He did crack right at the end yesterday and perhaps the combo of his Froome service, Latours form and those lost cobble minutes might be enough to ruin my carefully crafted plan.

Alas the course is set :-)

Edited by Eldron

Looks like a small improvement for me today...hope to change upwards and not in a downwards spiral like the last 10 stages  :cursing:  well at least upwards for one day I hope...

After today I should finally start pulling back those sprinter-heavy teams. Go G! Take it to Paris!