Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

scratch that. Livetrack not working. Seems all the main mens teams are together.

Edited by DieselnDust

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... think it might have been a bit chilly last night in the Camper...

Nino shutter statement on his FB Page

I’m very sad about where our disagreement went between Avancini and me in todays race.

I give him credit for coming to me to apologized. However, at no time I did give him “****” as he is saying and I never was rude to any of my competitors as he explains. I respect all my racing colleagues!

The way he explained things to public and his fans is a lie that I would not expect from a champion he is. Let’s keep it fun from now on.

G

Just when I start to miss Bold and the Beautiful I get it right here at the Epic.

Episode 3985

Agreed, not to forget that she is also competing against some of the best lady mtb athletes in the world which will take her out of her normal SA related “comfort zone”

no need to make excuses, she's doing her best. Thats all we can really ask for

and there goes Sam Gaze... backwards

Looks like Gaze has stopped for some "me time" according to the live Epic feed....

This thread is about the Epic. I have done a few so I know how it goes. Seems a few of you are either jealous or just won't finish it. If you want to talk about dick sizes start another thread and you will lose there too. I am commenting from experience nothing else. If you are a keyboard warrior then join a computer forum. I don't comment on the Munga thread because I have not done it. I rather take the experiences that others have had and enjoy the conversation. This is a cycling forum should I keep my experiences mute because of a few wannabes?

Hey, leave me out of this spat.... 

Looks like Gaze has stopped for some "me time" according to the live Epic feed....

He has a boo boo from yesterday..de8943f70038695bfcd2b591fe0da2af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Mind games part 2.. I will be in front of you and push while you ride[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Oh goodness get the popcorn everyone.

That whole bit was funny.. Nino went up the road.. Avancini stuck to him like glue.. then went in front of him and had to dismount to pushdac33b8ae6a6899c8b0e9446d82b85ad.jpg

Mind games part 2.. I will be in front of you and push while you ride[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Oh goodness get the popcorn everyone.

That whole bit was funny.. Nino went up the road.. Avancini stuck to him like glue.. then went in front of him and had to dismount to pushdac33b8ae6a6899c8b0e9446d82b85ad.jpg

And then Nino pedals past him and pops a manual down the Land Rover technical terrain hahaha

And then Nino pedals past him and pops a manual down the Land Rover technical terrain hahaha

Whaha ja that was kind of funny..