Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when did the epic thread come one where we measure dick sizes.

**** here i was under the impression that dick measuring was what strava is for

This thread is about the Epic. I have done a few so I know how it goes. Seems a few of you are either jealous or just won't finish it. If you want to talk about dick sizes start another thread and you will lose there too. I am commenting from experience nothing else. If you are a keyboard warrior then join a computer forum. I don't comment on the Munga thread because I have not done it. I rather take the experiences that others have had and enjoy the conversation. This is a cycling forum should I keep my experiences mute because of a few wannabes?

you are right....this is a public FORUM and your experiences should be considered *MOOT - as in open for debate. No wannabes here, at least not me. I'd like to be able to do it, but then i wouldn't pay 90k+ to do it either, or i don't know the right people i guess....

Well done to you for having done so many though and you should feel proud.....really. I know a few people who have done it even more times and i marvel at their achievements too.

But I also think Diesel's post is valid in that he states he knows the trails quite well. 

anyway...duck..back...water. who cares. 

PS your reply encapsulates the definition of what it is to be a keyboard warrior btw. :blush: :whistling:

#justsaying #nohate

Edited by morneS555

This thread is about the Epic. I have done a few so I know how it goes. Seems a few of you are either jealous or just won't finish it. If you want to talk about dick sizes start another thread and you will lose there too. I am commenting from experience nothing else. If you are a keyboard warrior then join a computer forum. I don't comment on the Munga thread because I have not done it. I rather take the experiences that others have had and enjoy the conversation. This is a cycling forum should I keep my experiences mute because of a few wannabes?

it seems to me that its become ore about you and your 3 Epics

Epic man just Epic.

Congrats man, I'm still not going share irrelevant info on my "Epics" :)

I came here as the website and twitter is useless.

If you want to avoid the plethora of pre planned advertising tweets and nonsense then Oli Munnick is the best bet.

But this year he is being rad and doing it on a Alu Hardtail. (Was a little disappointed it did not have bar ends on it [emoji14] )

Petacchi and Chicchi are also on hardtails and looks like steel frames[emoji50]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

was checking out the new Silverback Stratos. Interesting design but not sure if it will fit a 750ml bottle on the down tube in medium and small. Maybe 2x500ml bottles is enough for a smaller rider?

Also those seat stays are super thin!

Mani and Henry's Scalpels are Be youuuuuu teeaaaa fulll.

Had a chin wag with the Scott SRAM boys  as well. One of the advantages they have considered is the rapid change out of derailleur should the rider break one  and the mechs recon they saving about an hour on gearing tune ups because they don't need to remove and clean out gear cable housings. They can focus on the important stuff like keeping the suspension and brakes working flawless.

Darn good salesmen