Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

9am I think.

Such a shame that we didn't see Groenlandberg live.. that is like not having live coverage of a famous climb in a grand tour.

Hopefully they will focus on the ladies when they get there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that inexperience and a hard driving Jaro could be Sam's undoing not a fall, by the way I have similar thoughts about Lars. This is simply bad luck and not his character failing, however I think a couple of humility classes from Alan Hatherly would help. The real test will be whether he will be back next year.

I thought that inexperience and a hard driving Jaro could be Sam's undoing not a fall, by the way I have similar thoughts about Lars. This is simply bad luck and not his character failing, however I think a couple of humility classes from Alan Hatherly would help. The real test will be whether he will be back next year.

So been checking Lars out on the social media side, and one of my teammates who was spectating at the prologue said the way he descended coming down Table Mountain was enough to say Nino has met match, Lars doesn't really look super uncomfortable too

Live feed up....

Gerald sounds like he just finished up on the crapper. Sound coming through but no race visuals.

Maybe they will recap that climb on the live feed. 

Such a shame that we didn't see Groenlandberg live.. that is like not having live coverage of a famous climb in a grand tour.

Gerald sounds like he just finished up on the crapper. Sound coming through but no race visuals.

Heli is grounded. Too dangerous to fly at the moment. The first 30mins of the live broadcast is an update on yesterday and then a catch up of the first 2 hours of racing before they go full live from about 10ish

So been checking Lars out on the social media side, and one of my teammates who was spectating at the prologue said the way he descended coming down Table Mountain was enough to say Nino has met match, Lars doesn't really look super uncomfortable too

I might have got that one wrong as well :blush:

Have they passed gLB already? That’s rapid

"Talking to me, "Boss"?"

attachicon.gif752_0802.jpg

Article in this mornings Swiss 20minutes newspaper

Basically regurgitating the previous accusation from Avancini and counter accusation from Schurter

post-182-0-21388100-1553065756_thumb.jpg