Cape Epic 2019

AllAboutRides

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not watch. How many flats did the Speciliazed riders get today? I am no expert, but it appears (also considering last year) that they get proportionally more flats than the other teams?

nothing wrong with the tyres, the rocks are getting in their way.

Did anyone catch Anna and Annika's interview?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I swear every time I see Anna and Annika Anna is setting one hell of a pace..

And people still questioned her mtb abilities.. silly people.

She looks effortless

The commentators even commented on how normally Annika is pulling and now you see her trying to hang on the wheel!

The commentators even commented on how normally Annika is pulling and now you see her trying to hang on the wheel!

Both quality riders..

Must be a nice change for Annika not having someone hang onto her pocket[emoji39]

I could not watch. How many flats did the Speciliazed riders get today? I am no expert, but it appears (also considering last year) that they get proportionally more flats than the other teams?

Are they still running Control / S works casings?!

People seem to often miss the fact that the biggest talents in cycling generally end up in road cycling... more money, more prestige, more professional.

Here now we have the world champ, Giro champ, queen of the classics and she's dutch to boot so definitely as tough as nails and likely been racing Cyclocross since she was a kid, so the lower technicality of the Epic (compared with XCO) not likely much of a challenge.

People seem to often miss the fact that the biggest talents in cycling generally end up in road cycling... more money, more prestige, more professional.

Here now we have the world champ, Giro champ, queen of the classics and she's dutch to boot so definitely as tough as nails and likely been racing Cyclocross since she was a kid, so the lower technicality of the Epic (compared with XCO) not likely much of a challenge.

This - spot on and well said. Post of the Epic so far.

Well said... she is a beast ..we love her..I want to be like her... she has this sweet face but she's a killer.

Why some people were doubting her technical ability I have no idea...