Be safe out there and watch out for this oke!!

Allrounder

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/watch-i-was-trying-to-get-my-phone-incredible-moment-driver-rolls-huge-truck-20180914

Dashcam footage has captured the terrifying moment a truck driver got up from his seat, left the wheel unattended and crashed his truck.

In the video, tweeted by Arrive Alive on Thursday, a truck driver can be seen reaching for an item in the cabin. He eventually gets up from his seat, while the truck is in motion to find his cellphone.

What I don't get (unless corruption and bribery is assumed), is how did this person in good conscience take and pass the EC license test, if they can be so irresponsible and reckless as to let go of a moving vehicles steering?
And here I am, not getting a code 10 because its unaffordable right now :wacko:

wow, hope this guys never drives a truck again

He won't. Even of his license is not suspended for some reason, he will have a conviction of reckless endangerment on his record, and won't be able to get a PrDP again.

Unless the case is bungled somehow.

I hope no one else was injured... Lost for words.

Fortunately the truck went left, imagine if it went to the right....

Fired![/quote

Hes lucky he's just getting fired. He could've killed himself and so many other people. What a chop!

People this dumb only injure or kill others they are to stupid to die.

Probably won't get fired because he will belong to some union that will say he can't be fired because it was an accident, never mind that this was no accident.

I am on the road a lot and see so many people who's eyes are on their phones and not on the road! What can be so important that it can't wait a couple of minutes.