Burning off warts with a bomb

Shebeen

Since Apple Cider Vinegar has been suggested, I'll suggest Hydrogen Peroxide. You might have to cut it open first to get the HP in there.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Apple Cider Vinegar works really well, takes about a week of soaked plasters but the warts do not return

Enough of these boring remedies

It’s bleeding Friday and we want big blood

I had a mate at school that put a thick layer of vaseline around the wart and then poured gun powder (from one of his dad’s bullets) on it and light it up.

I had a mate at school that put a thick layer of vaseline around the wart and then poured gun powder (from one of his dad’s bullets) on it and light it up.

We have so many excellent suggestions but no videos yet. It is Friday so we can hope, 

When I was a teenage I had a wart on the palm of my hand. One day (by accident!) I leaned on a hot stove plate exactly on the wart. A blister formed under the wart and the whole thing came off a few days later. Never returned.

In theory and with a representative sample of one - burning removes warts!

Wasn't sure to post this in Tech Q&A or here.

The internet wasn't very helpful with the keywords Bomb, CO2 either (I expect I'm on a CIA watchlist now) but I did fnd this https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/238061-where-to-buy-liquid-nitrogen-wart-remover/

I had some warts on my hand, (something to do with princesses I think).

I got them burnt off about 3 months ago, and one has now returned.

NOW, I don't feel like going back to the doc for him to torture me with liquid nitrogen when there is a potential DIY option.

bombs (CO2 cannister) get f#$%^ing cold when you open them.

do you think it's cold enough to do the business?

Has anyone been this inventive/dumb before?

I'd rather spend R15 than R450,

Just buy a bottle of Duofilm at any pharmacy - and use it as per the instructions - safer and very effective.

Just buy a bottle of Duofilm at any pharmacy - and use it as per the instructions - safer and very effective.

I have actually been using a wart remover liquid from the pharmacy, also with salicylic acid.

I might just need to be a bit more consistent with it.

ha ha, am actually camping on a pig farm this weekend, so if the farmer has some top stud boar samples in the shed I'll ask. otherwise will wait till monday before i torture myself.

in other news, after some testing in our AAA rated lab, I can confirm that the bottom of the canister is the coldest portion

attachicon.gifflir_20181122T195606.jpg

okee dokee, so my flir camera can only go down to -25'C 

time for the geeks out there to remember Boyles' law 

I'm wondering if

a)12g or 16g will go colder. I don't know if they're under the same pressure, and if the gas:metal ratio is important. My thinking is the bigger package will be colder.

b)if it's better to start at room temperature or freeze the bomb first to begin with a lower temperature

This has now turned into a science experiment with my kids, and ja there will be videos.

Please don’t listen to V12 man, he’s a doctor

Go with

A - your idea

B - Vaseline and gunpowder

C - hotstove

You are welcome to try anything as long as you record and post it and as long as it’s makes no medical or sane sense - it’s friday and we want blood and action

Please don’t listen to V12 man, he’s a doctor

Go with

A - your idea

B - Vaseline and gunpowder

C - hotstove

You are welcome to try anything as long as you record and post it and as long as it’s makes no medical or sane sense - it’s friday and we want blood and action

You forgot about the picthas!!!

We had a friend at school, he was one of the boarders at an all-boys school, for context. He got us to hold him down and burn off a wart with a magnifying glass using the sun. You could literally see the smoke and smell it.

We had a friend at school, he was one of the boarders at an all-boys school, for context. He got us to hold him down and burn off a wart with a magnifying glass using the sun. You could literally see the smoke and smell it.

My daughter had a wart. Painted it daily with clear nail polish. It disappeared after a while. Probably suffocated.

pfffttt, real cyclist use a soldering iron,"remember to upload video"

pffft soldering iron. Hot disc brake after a long downhill run.

accidently imprinted my calf like that one day after stepping off the bike at the bottom of Fire Hut trail at Jonkers. Had a proper rotor 'tattoo' for a while

When I was a teenage I had a wart on the palm of my hand. One day (by accident!) I leaned on a hot stove plate exactly on the wart. A blister formed under the wart and the whole thing came off a few days later. Never returned.

In theory and with a representative sample of one - burning removes warts!

What you describe is exactly what the wart freeze "cryo-liquid" does, causes a blister around the wart and under it causing it to drop off.

Hm, how did you get the wart on the palm of your hand :ph34r:  :whistling: , het jy met 'n parra gespeel?