The SKY is falling

ScottCM

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be AWESOME!

The Jose Mourinho of cycling.. it has to be about him and of you don't perform he WILL throw you under the bus.. good luck Brailsford he won't have free reign like he has up until now.. Tinkov is very involved.

The Jose Mourinho of cycling.. it has to be about him and of you don't perform he WILL throw you under the bus.. good luck Brailsford he won't have free reign like he has up until now.. Tinkov is very involved.

Indeed, that's what would be hilarious! 

post-132517-0-10812200-1544619237_thumb.jpg

Wonder who owns all the intellectual property on Sky's training methods, programs, nutrition etc.... am sure that could well be worth a small fortune........jiffy bags included of course ;)

DB going to walk off into the sunset with all that marginal gains info?

Wonder who owns all the intellectual property on Sky's training methods, programs, nutrition etc.... am sure that could well be worth a small fortune........jiffy bags included of course ;)

DB going to walk off into the sunset with all that marginal gains info?

They called it marginal gains.. the other teams just call it being a professional athlete/The Ferrari method 2.0

And while cycling is still failing its business model.. because change is apparently forbidden in cycling, football just expands, I have been watching the ladies Serie A and following the Youth Champions league..all lekker to watch and see how the clubs are expanding even more ..cycling is lekker flippen stupid when it comes to these things.

They called it marginal gains.. the other teams just call it being a professional athlete/The Ferrari method 2.0

You would be surprised. GC contenders in 2018 not following programs, no specific diet, no weight management, no specific training camps before Tours, power meter was not working for most of March - April. Then you wonder why a drilled team like Sky can ride them selves onto the podium

One thinks just because they are pro they will train as such, sadly thats not the case. 

You would be surprised. GC contenders in 2018 not following programs, no specific diet, no weight management, no specific training camps before Tours, power meter was not working for most of March - April. Then you wonder why a drilled team like Sky can ride them selves onto the podium

One thinks just because they are pro they will train as such, sadly thats not the case.

I can not believe that that would be the case....that would just be unprofessional.

That would be AWESOME! 

Alex Tinkoff is a very competitive tri-ath-alete, finished very high up in a recent 1/2 IM.

Well, Brailsford had said before that ASO should not aim for less riders per team but rather for less teams in the race.

Not sure this is what he was thinking of at the time though

Well, Brailsford had said before that ASO should not aim for less riders per team but rather for less teams in the race.

Not sure this is what he was thinking of at the time though

[emoji2957]

And while cycling is still failing its business model.. because change is apparently forbidden in cycling, football just expands, I have been watching the ladies Serie A and following the Youth Champions league..all lekker to watch and see how the clubs are expanding even more ..cycling is lekker flippen stupid when it comes to these things.

The problem with cycling is that there are to many greedy Frenchmen with power in the UCI & ASO. 

Proper professionalized sport.

American Football has the best model.  The teams own the league and share the revenues, the best players make a fortune.  The governing body is tiny.  Investing in a small team and turning them into winners can net one a fortune.

Went through Forbes "100 top paid sportspeople" list, no cyclists!! How can Sagan not be in there??  He must sell so many S-Works bikes and shower heads ;)

A.S.O. are a cancer and as long as race owners keep the lion's share of revenues cycling will remain a small sport.

The problem with cycling is that there are to many greedy Frenchmen with power in the UCI & ASO.

The problem is also teams don't ""down tools" in protest, all to desperate to race..

Archived