The SKY is falling

ScottCM

So many hating on the plastic company while you wash down a gel wrapped in plastic with water from a plastic water bottle. Enjoy your woolworths dinner.

People will hate on SKY or whoever are they are sponsored by because of predisposed positions.

Sagan could be sponsored by a seal clubbing corrupt dictator and he wouldn’t attract the same critism as displayed here.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if with the type of money that the Chinese team (Allegedly) and Ineos are going to put into the sport if that will force the UCI/ASO to change the financial side of things in order for the smaller teams to survive?

Will we see the massive budget teams buy riders and loan them out to gain experience on the smaller teams such as in football?

Hating on the industry that makes their carbon fiber bling bling possible. Only steel and Ti bike riders can protest

Sorry, think that will have to be steel and bamboo, Ti off the table according to today's news;

"Ineos, run by Sir Jim Ratcliffe, the UK’s most successful businessman, has agreed to buy the National Titanium Dioxide Company Limited from Tronox for $700m"

Sorry, think that will have to be steel and bamboo, Ti off the table according to today's news;

"Ineos, run by Sir Jim Ratcliffe, the UK’s most successful businessman, has agreed to buy the National Titanium Dioxide Company Limited from Tronox for $700m"

well there goes the neighbourhood

And a Brit financing Sky... that will go down well with the French at Le Tour !!

And a hearty Brexiteer who relocated to Monaco for 'tax reasons' .. or maybe be like to hang with Vroome and the boys

Tronox = namaqua sands!

• 1 month later...

New Kit, Team Ineos

post-33015-0-53466300-1556802441_thumb.jpg

Not sure who designed the kit colours... but could be difficult to spot Ineos from Vitus Pro Cycling Team, who are also racing Tour de Yorkshire  :blink:

post-33015-0-45790400-1556802463_thumb.jpg

The guys in front at the beginning of the stage will be Vitus, the guys at the front at the end of the stage should be Ineos

It didn't take the haters long237c58ed863b1c7c590f6799014807d7.jpg

I lagged when I saw that.. that is really funny.. sharp

That's actually pretty funny. Well played.

I'm a fringe Sky fan and had a god chuckle at that.

I'm a fringe Sky fan and had a god chuckle at that.

What's classic is the look on Froome face is like he's just been let in on it as well. :)

What's classic is the look on Froome face is like he's just been let in on it as well. :)

Agreed. Given the last 100 years of cycling and cheating it's tough not to have a good self deprecating laugh as that!

Archived