The SKY is falling

ScottCM

I’m pretty confident that there would have been new named sponsors lined up before this was announced.

You don’t sign massive riders without a few scenario plans.

Let's turn back the clock to Team Pegasus. They signed some pretty big names (including our own Impey and Augustyn) without having the funding and they collapsed before the season even started.

I suspose for John-Lee, it was a saving grace, because Sky took him on board

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One sick puppy 

How he managed to stay on the team Eish

Doubt he will have to many contracts waiting for him end of 2019

But the comments say Froome did it on a Instagram story too.. team sky have gone off the deep end[emoji6].. they have reach zero F cared...[emoji2957]

In general Moscon is a (insert whatever you like here)

You can hardly compare Froome and Moscon, that’s a stretch even for you ;)

But the comments say Froome did it on a Instagram story too.. team sky have gone off the deep end[emoji6].. they have reach zero F cared...[emoji2957]

In general Moscon is a (insert whatever you like here)

Help, I missed the plot

What’s happening?

Help, I missed the plot

What’s happening?

People we like can throw zaps people we don't can't.

People we like can throw zaps people we don't can't.

Perhaps the camera man asked Moscon why he is such a d*** and he was just confirming the facts. It's like when they ask Valverde why he is such a cheating bastard and he confirms he is a drug cheat.

Oh, hang on...

*tin hat removal in action*

There have been more than enough articles showing that the Cycling business model is a crap one and doomed to fail.

If the most successful team can’t keep a sponsor alarm bells should be wringing.

The “ I’m giving you exposure “ can only go so far and this is the case from your local guy helping out a few buds right up to your world tour teams.

Somewhere along the long there will always be an accountant who comes along and says WTF £30 million/ year.

As with all sponsorship they come to a end.Next everyone will be surprised when DD pulls the plug

Archived