Bike Hub: 2018 Year in Review

Bike Hub Features

I thought you were a roadie, you better get your #SockGame back in order, pull up your socks by getting your post count up.

#SavagesWouldBeProud

Would that be the rough equivalent of a drop poster

(See what I did there?)
#enduro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were a roadie, you better get your #SockGame back in order, pull up your socks by getting your post count up.

#SavagesWouldBeProud

No, Dale doesn’t ride 4 abreast ????

I know a lot of people say don't trust anyone with less than 1000 posts but some of these guys on this top list post 10+ pages of pictures at a time... I still think the only way is with the trader feedback but that being said I have dealt awesome people with no reviews.

It's not about content, it's about commitment to the site. Someone that posts 10 plus pages of pictures in a thread (although annoying) is still investing quite a bit of time in the forum and is probably less likely to want to ruin that "name".

But yes, agree with you that trader feedback is the only really effective way of sussing out a buyer/seller.

Not much really to add to this thread, just trying to up my post count for 2019 to beat Gen and Patch. That's my mission for 2019 LoL

Better up your game then

Hey, our Running thread is in 2nd place.. Seems running is cooler than cycling..

I don't know about cooler than cycling, but it is an interesting change from cycling :thumbup:

Not much really to add to this thread, just trying to up my post count for 2019 to beat Gen and Patch. That's my mission for 2019 LoL

LOL good luck with that. It's harder than you think. 365 from 365 is easier.

I'm retired and I couldn't even do that!

I think I will have less time when I retire. When I take leave and it's not for a holiday it's to do work at home :D

Well damn. Didn't expect to see my name up there...

2019 resolution - stick to cycling related stuff. I got involved in far too many non cycling related hangbag swinging threads (and was a bit of a knob).

Well damn. Didn't expect to see my name up there...

2019 resolution - stick to cycling related stuff. I got involved in far too many non cycling related hangbag swinging threads (and was a bit of a knob).

All in the name of fun. Some okes come across as big time knobs here, then you meet them and they good guys.