UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That course

It’ll warm be up ????

Glad it’s not muddy

Had a sense that Yolanda’s effort to catch Pauline would catch up with her in the end

And that allowed the winner to just get ahead just before the final descent

Beautiful racing

I got so tired just watching the race that I fell asleep. [emoji3061][emoji85] didn't even make round 2. Luckily I recorded it and will be watching it later in the week.

Absolutely loving the woman's series this year.

Fantastic racing and best of all no big egos and arrogant d*ck-heads running around.

That course

It’ll warm be up

Glad it’s not muddy

Had a sense that Yolanda’s effort to catch Pauline would catch up with her in the end

And that allowed the winner to just get ahead just before the final descent

Beautiful racing

Pauline raced smart. She allowed Yolanda to come back to her and use the energy, thus saving something in the tank for the last half lap.

Stunning race. beautiful podium

Pauline raced smart. She allowed Yolanda to come back to her and use the energy, thus saving something in the tank for the last half lap.

Stunning race. beautiful podium

Massive mental strength at the end there to get in front before the downhill and stay there. I was screaming at my tv for that final sprint.

Third place by Rissveds was also special

C'mon Avancini!

Think he needs to follow wheels and stay calm instead of trying to kill everyone in the first lap.

Archived