UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

Jeez,MVdP just showed us that he has the biggest watt bombs. And enough of them in the tank to scare Mother Russia.

Yeah and it looks like it's starting to play on Nino. His comment at the end of his post race interview was interesting. "it's a pity MvDP won't be at the last race but I'd still like to win one more...."

I get the sense he thinks it's either the Horse Shoe or bust.

MvDP is definitely the inform and rising star of mountain biking.

Will be interesting to see if his mindset toward road racing being boring changes if / when correndon circus merges with sunweb

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah and it looks like it's starting to play on Nino. His comment at the end of his post race interview was interesting. "it's a pity MvDP won't be at the last race but I'd still like to win one more...."

I get the sense he thinks it's either the Horse Shoe or bust.

MvDP is definitely the inform and rising star of mountain biking.

Will be interesting to see if his mindset toward road racing being boring changes if / when correndon circus merges with sunweb

Sounds like he was very content with 2nd place... Tried everything.

Mvdp is just too strong atm.

Very interesting times ahead for the cycling sensation.

Missed the start so watched delayed live and just finished the ladies now... Plenty of dust in the house

playing with my allergies. Great win and very calculated racing by her

As for the overall... Barring a mechanical I can't see neef not taking it... Courtney is fatigued... And maybe a rest and America for the final round might help her... But I can't see her beating Neef convincingly enough to get the requisite points

Neff

Neff still has to finish I think 3 places ahead of Courtney. Will have to work the permutations out. But if Kate can recover in the next two weeks then she can still will the World Cup.

World champs I think is beyond her on present form.

Such a lekker race, once again.

Neff appears to be her own worst enemy by trying to win the race on the start lap. So, so delighted for Jenny! Closely stalked the front group and stuck when the time was right. Such a smart, strong racer.

It’s easy to get caught up in what brutally effective rider MvdP is, but the gap between Schurter and the rest of the field is considerable. He’s still an absolute weapon.

Neff still has to finish I think 3 places ahead of Courtney. Will have to work the permutations out. But if Kate can recover in the next two weeks then she can still will the World Cup.

World champs I think is beyond her on present form.

Sorry got it wrong. Neff leads by 73 points so Courtney has to take the fight to Neff

doesn't look good for Kate

The series win is special

The rainbow jersey winner in a few weeks in Canada is special-er ????????‍????

Candice is stealing Mariske’s thunder a bit. Might be getting to her. CL has achieved more this season than MS has in the past few years as an elite. Still a fan and I really do hope MS will someday get a shot at top 10 at least. CL might be the one to crack a podium soon and make a mark for RSA. Will be great to see Rob NOT skipping over our Saffers when reading through results.

Looking at MvdP and recalling his Amstel Gold win I predict the next Cannibal has arrived !

The next Cannibal is already here: Remco Evenepoel. We are in for a fantastic few years.

Looking at MvdP and recalling his Amstel Gold win I predict the next Cannibal has arrived !

Well.... Let's talk about that after he retires and has 6 tdf, a couple of vueltas and a giro or two...

But having a mtb World champs Jersey, world cup or two or three and Olympic gold will go a long way toward being called Hannibal...

I'm a big fan, have been since he was racing U19. He's good, very good. But Eddy earned his name.

MvDP deserves an accolade as Nino slayer that's for sure

Archived