UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

I still get a 404 when I try to access the XCO men's final replay with the VPN on the french server :(

Edit: nevermind, the bug was between the chair and the keyboard !

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched on Redbull on my tv from my house in Cape Town? I was not georestricted. The only annoyance was Hermida partnering with Rob.

I watched on Redbull on my tv from my house in Cape Town? I was not georestricted. The only annoyance was Hermida partnering with Rob.

I'm fairly sure it's compulsory to flog anyone who hates on Hermida. Funniest most entertaining legend in mtb!

I'm fairly sure it's compulsory to flog anyone who hates on Hermida. Funniest most entertaining legend in mtb!

His commentary grew on me... His chats after the race with Rob were much better than Bart.... And not seeing Bart's greasy ponytail is a plus

His commentary grew on me... His chats after the race with Rob were much better than Bart.... And not seeing Bart's greasy ponytail is a plus

Indeed.

I think Hermidas oddball quirk matches my oddball quirk. I loved his straight up no bs funny as hell commentary.

I'd be ok with Hermida and Brentjens for XCO. Warner is ok for DH but he knows diddly squat about XCO. His unadulterated excitement and hoarse throat are great for DH commentary!

Indeed.

I think Hermidas oddball quirk matches my oddball quirk. I loved his straight up no bs funny as hell commentary.

I'd be ok with Hermida and Brentjens for XCO. Warner is ok for DH but he knows diddly squat about XCO. His unadulterated excitement and hoarse throat are great for DH commentary!

Rob has improved a helluva lot since he started commentating on XC. His knowledge of the riders has also improved.... And despite his crush on Jenny Rissveds...I don't mind him

lucky you...when I tried it said i was geolocked

lucky you...when I tried it said i was geolocked

they say Cape Town is separate from the rest of South Africa anyway ????

Rob shaven ????

Anton Cooper thinks coffee tastes “horrendous”

Great piece of media

Enjoy ????

I was able to watch the womens race and 10min later when I wanted to tune into the mens race - Boom! Georistriction..strange that I could watch some of it though.

Anyone know what happened with Candice Lill during her race?  She was sitting in top 10 in lap one.  I suspect either a crash or a mechanical.  Hope she is not injured.

Anyone know what happened with Candice Lill during her race?  She was sitting in top 10 in lap one.  I suspect either a crash or a mechanical.  Hope she is not injured.

She DNF'd. dont know what happened. She hasn't updated her IG yet

She DNF'd. dont know what happened. She hasn't updated her IG yet

Yeah, saw that.  according to results she did came 38th.  

Any chance of KC taking the win this weekend?....I doubt it

Without a doubt, she'll give it a go. She'll feature on the first lap or two, but I think the momentum is with PFP and Neff. 

A PFP, Neff and Rissveds top 3 would be sick. 

Archived