UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should assess Shaw's performance based on how much time Neff spends on the saddle. 

Too much? Feels a little bit too much...

We should assess Shaw's performance based on how much time Neff spends on the saddle. 

Too much? Feels a little bit too much...

too much? stats suggest Neff needs a new BF. someone that can keep up as it were..

too much? stats suggest Neff needs a new BF. someone that can keep up as it were..

Coming first doesn't necessarily make you the winner...  :ph34r:

Coming first doesn't necessarily make you the winner...  :ph34r:

coming first after more than 25min of max effort is pretty damn impressive, yes?  :ph34r:

coming first after more than 25min of max effort is pretty damn impressive, yes?  :ph34r:

If you come first after 25 minutes of max effort I'd suggest your technique needs some work

Neff really needs to sort out these first lap urges of hers. Slow and steady, girl, slow and steady. That first lap was faster than the men's first lap.

Maybe that new Trek is just so vinnig and she can't contain herself.

So with regards to what happened to Neff where she basically rode like a maniac on the first round, I would like to know if it's worthwhile going like crazy on the first lap as one have for example on this race 7 laps. Why not keep in the reigns just keeping up with the front group and then later on, laps 5 or 6 let go of the reigns and only then start racing and winning the race.

Something was certainly not right for Ms Fizz yesterday, and on the short track on Friday, she could not sustain the pace - was she sick? physiologically?

Look how she kept the pace last week.

Rob and Bart said that there was a rumour Neff may have been ill. An easy rumour to start when she faded in the XCST on Friday so probably just speculation.

Archived