The toolbox thread

100Tours

My 1/4” ratchets are probably my most used tools.They small and easy to use for anything on a bike.

744ef4956356330c317622a15c55e3fb.jpg

Take all my monies!!

I still use my dad's Metabo Drill which is +- 35 years old and it's rock solid.

May I ask where you got this from?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pics of my trolley that follows me around my bike.

329a8d6c1e22a862427a963425f3fd65.jpg

c8e151a548350bcf99e1ee02b65e9f97.jpg

3257f3d714831d1b80146ec259ce3786.jpg

VERY nice !!

Like the foam cut.outs ...

What is the Shimano tool just below the brake blocks ?

Edited by ChrisF

Our new place has a massive shed. Can’t wait to get in and set up a workshop again for the first time in many years. Got my first addition this week on sale

71d4b51db789369a0f66bfcc05f1e36c.jpg

1cfe5088588749a65aba040f9933d87b.jpg

WOW that is a lekker shed. What was it used for before you got it? It is very tall. Almost looks like you can keep a small light aircraft in there.

WOW that is a lekker shed. What was it used for before you got it? It is very tall. Almost looks like you can keep a small light aircraft in there.

Very common here on farms/small holdings. Used for tractors, equipment, workshops etc.

I think ours may have had animals in at some stage as half of the floor is not concrete. Going to sort that, build a mezzanine and a workshop

Not a standard item. But looking at around R550-600. I can place an order for you.

Is that for a full set of Park Tool JIS screwdrivers?

JIS are very difficult to find in SA and with some kit they are vital to prevent stripping screw heads. They are widely used on photographic equipment.

This past Christmas my partner decided to treat herself to a Kiehl's advent calendar. I never knew such things existed. My only reference to advent calendars were those Cadbury's ones with the tiny chocolates in.

Anyway, apparently skincare advent calendars are a big thing (and often costing R1000 - R2000).

So what does that have to do with this thread...

Well while I was searching into fancy-branded and useful advent calendars, I discovered this...

2020-ac-2.jpg

The annual Wera advent calendar! I missed out last Christmas, but definitely keen to get one this year!