Site Update: What's New & Feedback

Matt

Is just me or do images zoom in classified not work in Edge browser, its fine in FF?

Edit: added some of the console errors ........ 

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

We've had a few issues with zoomed images on Edge. Thanks for reporting this. I'll pass it onto the dev team.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the frustration.

When did you start experiencing this?

There might be some conflict with the cookies. Can you try clearing your cookies for Bike Hub on your devices? Hopefully the next login in will stick.

happening on my phone and mac since yesterday too

seems mine happens every time i switch devices... still same story this morning!?

slightly annoying 

seems mine happens every time i switch devices... still same story this morning!?

slightly annoying 

more like every time we get up from our laptops and go to the bathroom/kitchen/garage - we might be addicted...

Sorry, coming back to a point discussed a while ago.

Today again there was a new post with the same question or theme that had been discussed before.

The search function could eliminate this, but I mostly find people are too lazy to use the search function.

Could the "start a new Thread" wizard not auto search all other threads and come up with similar topics, while you are creating it. Basically the same as when you create a strava segment, it checks all the segments that are already on that stretch and asks if these do not already match your selection?

Just a thought.

this has been suggested before, why did you not search for it?

I would like to be able to select multiple Areas when looking in the For Sale section. Just make it a checkbox selection like most of the other options  

I would like to be able to select multiple Areas when looking in the For Sale section. Just make it a checkbox selection like most of the other options  

Thanks. Others have asked for the same thing. It's on the to-do list.

Update on the login issue. Opening the site at home logged me out and took me to the login page, then same thing this morning after logging in at home when opening the site on work laptop was instantly logged out and shown the login page. Logged in both times and good to go, will check if it kicks me out again after work on home laptop. 

Is just me or do images zoom in classified not work in Edge browser, its fine in FF?

snip

and as mentioned already, the time they take to load these days can be measured with the Gregorian calendar. i refrain from clicking images now....just try and make due with the thumbnail lol.

:unsure:

and as mentioned already, the time they take to load these days can be measured with the Gregorian calendar. i refrain from clicking images now....just try and make due with the thumbnail lol.

:unsure:

We pushed a small update yesterday morning that should reduced the file size of the full images going forward. Hopefully this will improve load times. The file size is still fairly large but they'll always be biggish files to maintain a high level of detail for potential buyers.

The zoom function, as a whole, does need some fine tuning and we've got it on the fixes schedule.

Update on the login issue. Opening the site at home logged me out and took me to the login page, then same thing this morning after logging in at home when opening the site on work laptop was instantly logged out and shown the login page. Logged in both times and good to go, will check if it kicks me out again after work on home laptop. 

Thanks!

Since it was reported last week, we've been tracking logouts more thoroughly. I'll get the team to take a look at your case.

Thanks!

Since it was reported last week, we've been tracking logouts more thoroughly. I'll get the team to take a look at your case.

I have also seen the same when accessing via various devices.

slightly annoying 

nothings changed 

Not able to add photos from a phone to a thread?

I can only see fast reply as an option.

Also. I get bugged by that survey every single time I go to the classifieds on my phone. Drives me a bit dilly

Not able to add photos from a phone to a thread?

I can only see fast reply as an option.

Also. I get bugged by that survey every single time I go to the classifieds on my phone. Drives me a bit dilly

post-19822-0-18974100-1582040718_thumb.jpg

This is the irritating pop up.

Only able to upload this pic on my phone by switching to the desktop version of the site