Dwayne Lackay-Basson - Scammer

ACE Cycles

I actually met her on a street corner, true story.

(that's a story for another day and it involves a mountain bike)

I used to use my motorbike to meet chicks- Mostly nurses and doctors as well...

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just check the UCT graduation list?  Then you will also know what the actual correct spelling is of his name

Don't know if that info is freely available, do universities publish such lists?

But either way, not necessary in this case. It is now eshtablished this oke never even studied to be a doctor:

Just checked out the profile of my sister-in-law, she is a Medical Doctor, which is slightly different to my wife who is an industrial psychologist. My S-I-L was registered with the HPCSA from the moment she was a student, with that registration still viewable on the site today.

This oke has zero record of actually ever being registered, thus he never studied to be a doctor.

Can the next victim just please go lay a case at the police, this guy oozes fraud on so many levels.

Why not just check the UCT graduation list?  Then you will also know what the actual correct spelling is of his name

Yea... I'm so sad, I tried that

You will find some info but I'm not sure if it's the full list of all medical faculty students.  Anyway, no go not there. Not for April 2019 either.

Maybe he's one of those special doctors who does enlargements and advertises on public walls and lamp posts. I do recall seeing something about an enlarged toe and stroh rum on his Facebook page??

Have you never seen a hand written prescription?  :devil:

Prescription for "merdia"?? The ultimate cure?

Off topic a little but back in the day when there were a good (bad?) number of illiterate people payslips were signed for with an "X" by many.  Storey was that one guy put two "X's".  When asked what the second one was for he said "Doctor".

Off topic a little but back in the day when there were a good (bad?) number of illiterate people payslips were signed for with an "X" by many.  Storey was that one guy put two "X's".  When asked what the second one was for he said "Doctor".

We have a new guy that sits two desks from me at work, his birth name is Doctor... 

Guys we're going about this all wrong. The FBI employed Frank Abagnale to catch scammers. So we obviously need to get the help of a Dr to catch a Dr. May I recommend Dr Hakim. Specifically point no.10

You’ve done it now; Dr Basson is going to use this as well (point 11)

(I wonder what happened to point 9.)

Edited by Craai

I'm actually a bit amused by all the energy that is put into researching this so-called med intern's credentials. 

It takes 7 seconds to add "medical intern" to your Instagram bio and just a few secs longer to select whichever unconfirmed tertiary institution as your alma mater on Facebook.

Mense, we are dealing with an individual displaying unambiguous anti-social behavior. This guy sure as hell is nothing he portrays to be and I would not waste my time checking up on anything he adds second-hand on public social media platforms.   

Edited by Karooryder

I'm actually a bit amused by all the energy that is put into researching this so-called med intern's credentials. 

It takes 7 seconds to add "medical intern" to your Instagram bio and just a few secs longer to select whichever unconfirmed tertiary institution as your alma mater on Facebook.

Mense, we are dealing with an individual displaying unambiguous anti-social behavior. This guy sure as hell is nothing he portrays to be and I would not waste my time checking up on anything he adds second-hand on public social media platforms.   

For some reason this oke fascinates me, probably because he is my polar opposite. I can't help it...

Funny how his Facebook says UCT, while his LinkedIn says Stellenbosch. He's not even good at remembering his lies...

For some reason this oke fascinates me, probably because he is my polar opposite. I can't help it...

Funny how his Facebook says UCT, while his LinkedIn says Stellenbosch. He's not even good at remembering his lies...

He's so good that he floats(or more likely runs) between the two.

Dwayne, if you're reading this (we know you are), please update your social media accounts to reflect the same lie at your earliest convenience. We have some (low) standards here on bikehub to maintain, even for our "can''t-take you-home-to-meet-my-parents" and "you-will-never-date-my-daughter" members. Have some pride in your criminal activities  work.

Regards,

BHSC

(BikeHub Standards Committee)