• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick google gives this:

https://dwaynelackay.wordpress.com/

If it's the same guy, then this part is super funny in hindsight:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

I hope you gave Mason his bike back, Dwayne.

One would think that if you writing a letter of thanks/appreciation, You would atleast get the brand of bike correct firstly, and secondly proof read before posting something which people would have to read 5 times in order to understand what's actually being said.

If this is the way he spells and speaks, He is probably the last "Dr" I would want to have to diagnose me or look after me.

One would think that if you writing a letter of thanks/appreciation, You would atleast get the brand of bike correct firstly, and secondly proof read before posting something which people would have to read 5 times in order to understand what's actually being said.

If this is the way he spells and speaks, He is probably the last "Dr" I would want to have to diagnose me or look after me.

I think he reached the peak of his potential about here:

post-615-0-91067800-1579251606_thumb.jpg

Can you be a dr and a medical intern at the same time?

wonder what the HPCSA would say about this malarkey

Yes, you qualify as a dr. after 6 years of med school, then become an intern for 2 years - but you are a dr at that stage - just limited in where you can practice and what you can do without supervision.

I doubt the HPCSA will do anything though. You would cringe if you hear some of the stories my wife has told me about the dr's she works with. I don't know how on earth some of these people become the doctors, nevermind not being fired / sued / assaulted by patients on a daily basis for the things they do.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

I'll see if he is in the Tygerberg/Stellenbosch Campus group. Doubt it. Antisocial/narcissistic personality disorders know no bounds. If he is. I have bad news. Scrapped from the roll for life if caught catching on criminalities like this. What a waste of 6+3y.