Dwayne Lackay-Basson - Scammer

ACE Cycles

Think it's time his GF is also informed of his behavior!! If his parents keep bailing him out and he continues doing what he is doing without any bother in the world because he keeps getting let off the hook, then it's time everyone he associates himself with also knows about his ways!!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a family business, laaitie does the scamming, parents plead innocence and pay out if chased for the money back and ask for no going to the cops.  If only a small percentage get their money back the family business makes a profit.

Seems to be the modus operandi and parents fully aware and involved

Edited by shaper

So I see he blocked removed my comments aswell as the other hubber on Instagram and blocked my account, I know this because I went on his profile from my business account and see that he posted a new pic 4 days ago. This kid really has o worry in the world and no care for what he is doing. As Patch stated, whomever has been a victim, PLEASE PLEASE do your civic duty and open a case!!

Edited by FootballingCyclist

I have posted this on a few of his pics:

“Hey you lying POS. We know who you are. Your time of conning people has run out.”

I grew up in Somerset West ( and we know the station commander well), if somebody presses charges, I will make sure they get taken seriously.

DM me

Edited by Patchelicious

Fascinating, I've never in my life been blocked on Social media, at least that I know of. Finally I can tick that off.

Little S#&T

:)

All your break-ups must have ended well then LOL...

Random suggestion: Shall we all pitch in and buy something from the guy with the sole intent to catch him in the act? Someone like Patch, with all his contacts can be the designated victim...?

whats to stop me Bs'ing the parents and just getting a few bucks out of them ? do we think they're that on it in terms of who pays who 

whats to stop me Bs'ing the parents and just getting a few bucks out of them ? do we think they're that on it in terms of who pays who

Do you realize what you've just done?

You've just documented criminal intent.

Ai, ai, ai.

Some okes don't load their brain before they shoot their mouth off.

What you've actually just done is stooped to his level, but reduced it to writing.

So the little tat-rat is smarter than you because he hasn't ever documented his intentions

Nothing, but it is wrong in so many ways. Two wrongs don't make a right. Just don't do it or even think about it.

Random suggestion: Shall we all pitch in and buy something from the guy with the sole intent to catch him in the act? Someone like Patch, with all his contacts can be the designated victim...?

No need for an Ocean’s 11 plan.

There is a plethora of people who have been scammed and can just go to the police as per normal processes.