Merry Christmas to you all

Slowbee

Oh how the wheel has turned:

I remember like yesterday how the boys woke us up before dawn to open their presents! Now they are all grown and sleeping late, I'm already on my 3rd cup of coffee, waiting for them to wake up so I can open my presents. I've banged a few doors and made a decent racket, but this far it had no effect. Maybe I should blast Christmas carols at top volume? Or ring the bike bell to call them? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my son has grown up, we have foregone the Xmas gifts. (We reserve this for birthdays) On Christmas day we just enjoy family and friends.

Whatever you do, may it be a calm, joyous and peaceful event.

Hope it was a great day for everyone yesterday. Wishing everyone a great festive season and all the best for 2020.

Merry Christmas all.

I decided not to ride and got stuck in early setting this up. We had the entire family from both sides over. Around 25 people. It was great seeing the revamped area being put to full use. What a blast.

But it also meant the body was so tired this morning that I didn’t ride again.

86848ba0fd6f824c691e7e15e7e78930.jpg

Merry Christmas all.

I decided not to ride and got stuck in early setting this up. We had the entire family from both sides over. Around 25 people. It was great seeing the revamped area being put to full use. What a blast.

But it also meant the body was so tired this morning that I didn’t ride again.

86848ba0fd6f824c691e7e15e7e78930.jpg

That lawn though.... :clap:  :thumbup: 

I must admit that when I see a setup like your's, I can't help but feel pity for all the folks doing a "white Christmas". I would most likely be the one wanting to eat my meal in the pool...

That lawn though.... :clap:  :thumbup: 

I must admit that when I see a setup like your's, I can't help but feel pity for all the folks doing a "white Christmas". I would most likely be the one wanting to eat my meal in the pool...

Plenty of back breaking labour to level out etc. once the contractors left (I called it my crossfit training), some good gauteng rains and a proper lawn mower is what got it looking like that.

Plenty of back breaking labour to level out etc. once the contractors left (I called it my crossfit training), some good gauteng rains and a proper lawn mower is what got it looking like that.

I am super impressed. They don't build homes like this in Cape Town anymore. My entire property will fit on your lawn and lapa... :blush: