Nic Dlamini's arm broken by Table Mountain rangers

Velouria

It’d be nice, but not one cent of that goes back into the trails

Then maybe they need to charge the cyclist more to pay for all the broken arm claims.

Edited by Patchelicious

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky its dog crap...my neck of the woods you need to watch out for what the humans leave behind....

I don't understand why people need to take a dump right on a path!

was there a pair of socks nearby used as a bum brush? If yes then I might know who it is...

Have a look around your neighborhood when you're walking and you'll see dog poop everywhere. We have fierce fines here (€1000) but to date there only been one prosecution. It's simply to difficult to enforce...so... People just don't pick it up. Out in the bush they definitely won't pick it up unless maybe by chance it's on the path.. But even then I would have my doubts

lot's of dog walkers in my "hood" and never do we see poop lying around .... maybe it is just a UK/Ireland thing!

lot's of dog walkers in my "hood" and never do we see poop lying around .... maybe it is just a UK/Ireland thing!

No poop in my hood. People seem to be pretty good at using their little packets.

Then maybe they need to charge the cyclist more to pay for all the broken arm claims.

wait... that's on the way

Do people not pick up their dogs ****s?

I am sure the justification is trial maintenance?

Sorry, havent read the last few pages, if this has been discussed before...

LOL our suburb whatsapp group went bos last night  because of just this. One oke was mowing his pavement and posted a picture of a nice fresh turd in front of his mower. He asked dog walkers to please pick up and then that's when it went crazy. Some of the comments were hilarious.

So who is ultimately paying for Norton Rose?

Probably SAA, the R2Billion we got in December from lenders has been exhausted. How the heck do you spend R2Billion in a month?

You will see it more here because people live in apartments or small back gardens, so they have to walk their dogs as a necessity as opposed to leisure..... Compared to SA where lots of dogs can be left to just run around in the back garden. We have a SA townhouse size garden but still take our dogs for a walk every evening

You will see it more here because people live in apartments or small back gardens, so they have to walk their dogs as a necessity as opposed to leisure..... Compared to SA where lots of dogs can be left to just run around in the back garden. We have a SA townhouse size garden but still take our dogs for a walk every evening

My son dog walks for some of our neighbours ... he has a pocket full of bags and picks up behind the dogs. The other people walking their dogs do the same, and we have many people walking their dogs.

You can live in an apartment and walk your, yet still carry a bag in your pocket to pick up after the doggie when it does it's business. It becomes a choice not to do so.

Then there is a guy I often see in the afternoons along the cycle lane walking his dog .... dog goes off into the bush to do it's business and then the walker still picks up after the dog. He made a choice.

My son dog walks for some of our neighbours ... he has a pocket full of bags and picks up behind the dogs. The other people walking their dogs do the same, and we have many people walking their dogs.

You can live in an apartment and walk your, yet still carry a bag in your pocket to pick up after the doggie when it does it's business. It becomes a choice not to do so.

Then there is a guy I often see in the afternoons along the cycle lane walking his dog .... dog goes off into the bush to do it's business and then the walker still picks up after the dog. He made a choice.

Not saying you can't... We do... But just saying there are some selfish people who don't.. And the more people walking in a confined space the more selfish people you will find

The sidewalks of Madrid is littered with dog poop. You better watch out where you walk around there. Damn Spanish.