Nic Dlamini's arm broken by Table Mountain rangers

Velouria

Sad to see how this is used to bad mouth "all SANS Park" staff.  :thumbdown:

Might have missed it in the long thread but where did people badmouth all SANP staff countrywide? - it's only the managment of TMNP being rightfully critisized here.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather be in an uncrowded, safe and unspoilt part of nature on a 50km tar road loop than duelling it out with murderous bergies, paraat "rangers", and hundreds of germans wearing socks with their Birkenstocks where you needed photoshop to make your picture look enticing.....

I think you lost most of us at "tar road loop"...

I think you lost most of us at "tar road loop"...

My apologies, I'll go back and reread the preceding 37 pages; I was under the distinct impression that this thread relates to a professional road rider, riding a road bike on a tar road.

I had forgotten that on the eighth day God created the mountain bike and nothing else ever mattered again.

My apologies, I'll go back and reread the preceding 37 pages; I was under the distinct impression that this thread relates to a professional road rider, riding a road bike on a tar road.

I had forgotten that on the eighth day God created the mountain bike and nothing else ever mattered again.

Ten bunny hops and a manual and you will be forgiven ............

Firstly , going back to page 1 and the video of what happened . Under NO circumstances can the rangers actions be justified , regardless of whether Nic had a permit or not , or even if choice language was exchanged .

Secondly , I may have missed it , but has Nic ever put out a statement with his version of events ?

We know initially the rangers had a BS story about him breaking his own arm  , but they did   comment . Has Nic ??

If he hasn't , do we take his silence as "Don't speak to me , speak to my lawyer " .

If he has ( sorry I missed it ) what was his version ??

Regardless , I hope he heals up quick and can still achieve his goals for the year .

Since you seemed to have skipped from page 1 to here, for penance you will have to read all posts from page 1 up to the last page.  :whistling:

I realise with chagrin that in actual fact I have over the month or so since it started, done exactly that - read every single post.

#thisisyourlifecharliebrown

Since you seemed to have skipped from page 1 to here, for penance you will have to read all posts from page 1 up to the last page.  :whistling:

I see you hail from the distant north so maybe you don't know Ou Kaapse Weg and Silvermine. Its on top of a mountain - a steep one.  Have you heard of Zapper and Snapscan and even a card machine, which the OP mentions. Evidently SANP haven't either. 

What? You actually expect progress and innovation from a government institution?