Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call the riot police.... :thumbup:

They already did! I see on Netwerk24 two of them have been arrested now.

Hoards of guys on the greenbelt, what don't they understand. Rather just stick to the rules so that we can at least have 3 hours of exercise. 

I am not happy about the regulations and laws but it is what it is....don't ruin it for everyone. 

Enjoying running with the wife, she has run every day so far, 8,36km average per day which is awesome for her, pace isn't too bad. 

Dog's are going to go crazy when we all go back to work. 

They already did! I see on Netwerk24 two of them have been arrested now.

Not arrested, but surely taken to hospital. This poor man has not been allowed to eat or drink in what 40 days!? Its a miracle he's still alive.

This morning trails were busy again. I passed and was passed by +/- 40 riders while out this morning. I counted 3 with masks/buffs on. Only about 6 or 7 of the riders were riding solo, most in groups of 2 (clearly not living together unless all cyclists have same sex partners) and groups of up to 6 riders. 

People do not give 2 s**** about the rules.

Like.....fullly bruuuu

The guy on a bicycle that got away from cop on a scrambler.....I know what my next N+1 is gonna be...a bicycle just like that!

The guy on a bicycle that got away from cop on a scrambler.....I know what my next N+1 is gonna be...a bicycle just like that!

There was a show in the 90s about cops on bicycles, somewhere in the states, maybe Miami. Supposedly way more visible and agile than cops in cars.

Loved that show.

Good memory, well almost...

Pacific Blue is what we were thinking about

I see Pacific Heat is an animated series that got some horrible reviews...

Ah yes. And ah, yes. Pacific Heat is hilariously offensive, but pretty local to Aussie. 

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

TNT1, am I mistaken, or were you MIA for a long time?

I see this doing the rounds on whatsapp. Is it a real event that actually happened?

Ja I’m sommer smiling. Been a long time.